Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

MedusaCorps.

Jan 20, 2019
I always extract the mod somewhere else first. Then copy over what's in it. Inside the mod folder is a 'game' folder. You just copy/paste that into the BaDIK folder so that it merges with the existing game folder. It will ask you to replace files, do it.
But the size is different, replace the files will replace all the original file?

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Where's the actual walkthrough portion of this? It's just cheats. I'm stuck in the frat house, first initiation test. I've talk to everyone and but it won't let me progress (before and after adding this).

bella1981

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, I'll keep it updated and might also remove/change/add something if people have any suggestions

np. Well the choices are obvious but I just added all the dialogue results to so it feels more complete
HOW DO YOU INSTALL THE WALKTHROUGH MOD ON 4.0 OF BEING A DIK

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
But the size is different, replace the files will replace all the original file?
If you did the Unren Option 1 then yes replace the files. They're needed for the walkthrough part of the mod. Including changing some images to help cheat through the School Test parts of the game.

Reactions: MedusaCorps.

NB247

Aug 18, 2019
hey guys im still getting an error when trying to load about modded game files i used option 1 unren and have deleted the cheat detection? any ideas?

Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
HOW DO YOU INSTALL THE WALKTHROUGH MOD ON 4.0 OF BEING A DIK
lol
Just follow instructions posted at page 1 (OP), in Unren(download and extract it in game folder), choose option 1
it looks like here:

then download & unpack attached(Page 1, attached files) "cheat" files in /Game folder, done.. it works like a charm.

deathmihai

Jun 29, 2019
I think I've run the bat file like 3 times inside the games folder where the .exe is and just nothing happens. It refuses to work . I get no Cheat menu option on the screen.

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
Is there a way to turn the mod off ingame when you don't want to use it? Or, rather, is there a way to REMOVE the mod? I'm asking because I installed it and yes the walkthrough works great, it's helpful for minigames, etc. but I realized there are parts I wanted to play without being told the right answers. I tried playing a fresh install of the game in a different directory, but the game warned me about using mods and closed so it seems like I can't play that version when I want to play with the mod off. Do you have any suggestions for someone like me? Who likes the mod but doesn't want to use it all the time? Or if not, how you remove the mod?

BGASJ

Jan 17, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpyc", line 130, in script
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\bbsre\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.0
Fri Jan 17 16:42:52 2020

Reactions: Carouch

Adagiven

Jul 10, 2019
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.4.0
Game Version:0.4.0

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
I love mods, but when it will release the 0.4.1 edition. Not every hero wears a cape. This is the best game so far, is it any better game this game?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes