Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Has/Is anyone else had/having a problem downloading the v .6? It is super slow for me on NOPY, running from 5hrs-to a day! I almost always use NOPY, because is the most consistent and quickest out of the other ones, besides MEGA, but with that, the file is too big and it punts you off after ~1.2gb. Let me know my fellow connoisseurs.........

crythen

Jun 15, 2017
Has/Is anyone else had/having a problem downloading the v .6? It is super slow for me on NOPY, running from 5hrs-to a day! I almost always use NOPY, because is the most consistent and quickest out of the other ones, besides MEGA, but with that, the file is too big and it punts you off after ~1.2gb. Let me know my fellow connoisseurs.........
You should try downloading it via torrent. Fastest way after mega

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kavin76

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
It was alredy confirmed in earlier posts than u can play the game with the update. I did just with the patch and i can play with 0 issues (just no WT or new scenes unlocked, obviously.) You just need the 1BadikCh file that has been posted in the OP of the game to avois any problem.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Eh, not too big on torrents, unless they're from a very trusted source. A lot of them unfortunately are packed with extra luggage......if you know what I mean.
If you're worried about that whole bit coin mining scandal the uTorrent did, that's not related to torrents in any way. Just gotta use a good client. I personally use qBittorrent since it's open source. Also, not sure why you'd think the F95 torrent isn't legit lol

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
It was alredy confirmed in earlier posts than u can play the game with the update. I did just with the patch and i can play with 0 issues (just no WT or new scenes unlocked, obviously.) You just need the 1BadikCh file that has been posted in the OP of the game to avois any problem.
Unfortunately, I haven't played it since v 0.2, so I don't think that'll work. And yeah everyone.......I know I'm a good amount behind, but I wanted to be able to play a big chunk of it all at once. I've loved what I've played so far, I dig it, just been keeping busy with other games while it built up. I do other very good games like that also.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
If you're worried about that whole bit coin mining scandal the uTorrent did, that's not related to torrents in any way. Just gotta use a good client. I personally use qBittorrent since it's open source. Also, not sure why you'd think the F95 torrent isn't legit lol
Nah, not the bit coin mining, just the hitchhiking of viruses. I use BitTorret. And, oh.......didn't even notice that! D'oh! I sir, am a dumbass........

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Unfortunately, I haven't played it since v 0.2, so I don't think that'll work. And yeah everyone.......I know I'm a good amount behind, but I wanted to be able to play a big chunk of it all at once. I've loved what I've played so far, I dig it, just been keeping busy with other games while it built up. I do other very good games like that also.
Why wouldnt it work? just download the game, the Mod fix that is already posted in BADIK OP and play... the mod works until this update (the cheats, the highlighted correct answers, etc...)

Reactions: Kavin76

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Why wouldnt it work? just download the game, the Mod fix that is already posted in BADIK OP and play... the mod works until this update (the cheats, the highlighted correct answers, etc...)
Sorry, was confused by this in the OP.........
"The patch will upgrade your game from v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2 to v0.6.0.

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file."
Roger dodger, I just finished DL from the torrent anyway, but thanks for the input. Knowledge for future reference. Much appreciated.

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018
Will it seems like this time there are a lot of different elements in the update cause usually scrappy updates these mods after 2-4hrs of the game release.(16hrs and counting)
Positively Optimistic.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes