• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Zippos

Sep 11, 2018
Is the walkthough mode implemented in the cheat for v6 ? I don't see either (+) or (-) in the choices anymore. The money cheat still works tho.

pistolero39

Sep 27, 2020
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 6.0 with scrappy wt and cheats mod. In game phone icon is top left of screen - same place it is when you see notification pop up. Cheats menu is bottom far right.
Thanks man u're goated for this

thomas_dp

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you for the amazing Mods.

I am not sure this is affecting anything but I did mod to do both dating Jill and help Sage because she is sick, but the summary in the end state I turn down both on Jill's page I turn down Jill for Sage and on Sage's page I turn down sage for Jill.
Yeah, stuff like this is gonna happen way more and is gonna make stuff extra complicated now that the game is slowly dropping the harem-elements in favour of the mc having to choose just a handful of side girls and one main girl to be with at best. I'm definitely not ready yet to make a final decision in regards to the main chicks :p

_Simon

Oct 30, 2018
sec i got this error when want text Josy is this comes from your mod or was the game (well I got some error to with Catrin swyper)?
and if you plan update the mod to v0.6.1 can you add a patch file to (I don't want download over 3gb again lel because I have limited packet data on my phone xD)
I figured out how to fix it. Just use the 6.1 patch

pandora3

Jul 13, 2018
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 6.0 with scrappy wt and cheats mod. In game phone icon is top left of screen - same place it is when you see notification pop up. Cheats menu is bottom far right.
Thankssss......very thanksss!!

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
where do u install the walkthrough & cheat mod? last time I attempted to do so, I tried putting it in the game folder, but it kept crashing each time i launched the game

Reactions: impo90

sanib

Nov 8, 2020
where do u install the walkthrough & cheat mod? last time I attempted to do so, I tried putting it in the game folder, but it kept crashing each time i launched the game
u have to download it into the "BeingADIK" folder cause it over writes the game folder. By downloading it into the "game" folder you create a second "game" folder within the original "game" folder. That is why it doesn't work for. At least that is what i believe the problem to be.

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
h, i dont understand how to use the cheats?
On your screen i presume its on the bottom right there should be a cheats tab. (click on it and it will open the cheats menu)

Other question does the mod walkthrough work for 0.6.1 as well?

Amadman69

Jun 28, 2020
hello all
after reading through this thread I did not see my issue mentioned.
so excuse me if I repeat a previously asked question.

So here goes, I have game V 0.6.1 "full download not update" and the V 0.6.0 scrappy mod installed.
My problem is after I make a change with the cheat mod and try to exit back to the game I get kicked to the Maine Menu.
Ideas ?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes