Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone have install instructions for Mac? I get errors when I follow the steps listed on the first page.

Azoreano69

Jan 17, 2019
Not dur if related to mod, but noticing after each episode that the RP points revert to 0 just for the LIs. Anyone else getting that?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I have an error when I want to read the MC's dad's message with the phone in the bookstore, does anyone else have that error?

ERROR:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_library.rpy", line 98, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_library.rpy", line 98, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen app_chat_dad:
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen app_chat_dad:
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy", line 86, in execute
vpgrid:
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy", line 104, in execute
if freeRoamID == "ep2_4" and not ep2_HitOnDadInText:
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy", line 163, in execute
vbox xalign 0.503 yalign 0.05:
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy", line 168, in execute
for x in chat_dad_history_is_them:
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy", line 169, in execute
if x != None and chat_dad_history[count] != None and chat_dad_history[count] != "":
IndexError: list index out of range

Reactions: 123baha

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
I have a problem. Every time I want to press the cheats button it shows me an error. It always appears when I press a button. Can someone help?

error.png

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question for mod author (or someone with experience on the mod who might know) - does this mod enable access for you to basically be able to choose your way through the game in all situations or is it still limited by certain key choices (not necessarily tied to affinity, but to the actual choice itself) - for example, Quinn's sex scene in Episode 6 sounds like it's very complicated to get - you apparently have to make a number of choices throughout the game to pass the 'check' for it - so for a player who opted out of her sex services and did not smoke weed with her, can you still "help her" at the prompt in Episode 6 by using this mod?

Thanks very much for your help.

Last edited:

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
If I change with cheats current major affinity to chick but phone still shows dik, is it working or phone displays it correctly ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How do I remove the mod? The patch for version 6.1 doesn't work and the readme says: "Please note, if you have extracted any game files or modified the game, the patch will not work until you remove any folders and files that aren't in the original patreon version."
I will add it again after patching from 0.51 to 0.61 but seems that first i must remove it.

Mikhail Blk

Mar 29, 2019
If I change with cheats current major affinity to chick but phone still shows dik, is it working or phone displays it correctly ?
Hi. I found that you need to change both the points and the affinity using the cheats and it'll work perfectly then.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I also have the same problem and I can't find a solution, what to do? :(
Delete the "game" folder inside your Being A DIK/game then install the mod correctly. Check the gif under installation in the OP

scrappy, need help from PC, cheat button doesn't show after installed (using compressed vision 0.6.1)
Then download from the OP "Download this if the CHEATS button doesn't show"

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes