Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
scrappy bro you fix the swyper Catrin bug of your mod 0.6 but now in 0.6.1 there is no guide/options that 0.6 have
here is a comparason hope you can do something ty for the mod bro nice job
1606012850962.png

1606012883816.png

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
Hello. Just reporting, don't know if it has been, if you choose "Both" you only get "Lunch with Sage&Quinn"

Good day and thanks for the mod!

1606035948071.png

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
I chose both and had both lunches.
Well it hasn't been that in my experience, so that's why I reported it.
Anyhow, I was playing continuing an older save from the previous version, and the only mod installed was this.
I can provide you the savefile if it helps.

Good day!

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
idk what im doing wrong but every time i try and use the mod it wont let me open the game, and i get an error. and when i try and follow the gif in OP it tells me it already has a folder with that name. if anybody could help me that would be great

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
idk what im doing wrong but every time i try and use the mod it wont let me open the game, and i get an error. and when i try and follow the gif in OP it tells me it already has a folder with that name. if anybody could help me that would be great
Just copy the mod to the root game folder (not the "game" folder), and then extract there, it already has the "game" path, so it should extract correctly.

If unsure, extract the "game" folder contents into your current "game" folder.

Good day!

1606122500663.png

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
Just copy the mod to the root game folder (not the "game" folder), and then extract there, it already has the "game" path, so it should extract correctly.

If unsure, extract the "game" folder contents into your current "game" folder.

Good day!

View attachment 912291
Ok I will try thought I’m still a little lost on the whole concept, is there any way u could show a visual aid maybe lol ?

AtipTheFirst

Sep 20, 2018
Hey all. Just to add, I've also had trouble with the mod cheat label appearing in the bottom left. Have the latest 6.1 version, downloaded the mod, no luck, added the fix, still no luck.

HOWEVER, it does show on an earlier episode free roam, so if I load a episode 5 save, it appears. Everything else though appears to work (guide steps, tasks help, green highlights etc).

Possibly worth noting is that the end of the episode, after choosing both options for Jill and Sage visits, it treats it as if I didn't see Jill, so might need to create a second save for the next episode.

Also, minor feedback, can you maybe look at a slightly different green shade. As a colour blind gamer, the yellow and the green are hard to distinguish. Thanks scrappy : )

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
Ok I will try thought I’m still a little lost on the whole concept, is there any way u could show a visual aid maybe lol ?
Ok, here's the visual "aid". All the files in the "game" directory in the archive:

1606157912601.png

Need to be in the "game" subdirectory of BeingADIK, like here:

1606157966531.png

If you place the archive in the root folder of the game (where the "BeingADIK.exe" is located) and choose "extract here" (if you have WinRAR) then the archiver will take care of the process for you, because the paths in the archive are already set.

Good luck!

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
Ok, here's the visual "aid". All the files in the "game" directory in the archive:

View attachment 912982

Need to be in the "game" subdirectory of BeingADIK, like here:

View attachment 912984

If you place the archive in the root folder of the game (where the "BeingADIK.exe" is located) and choose "extract here" (if you have WinRAR) then the archiver will take care of the process for you, because the paths in the archive are already set.

Good luck!
Ok I followed that and the mod works fine now thanks a lot!

Tigryss

Jun 9, 2020
Hi scrappy I got an error If I try to chat with Josy and Dad
1606194918373.png

and seams missing some files
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_josy.rpy"
File "game/scripts/phone/chat/chat_dad.rpy"
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks2.rpy"

1606195071852.png

is there any ad-hoc solution for this issue? :))

Uhh and in "23rd free roam" missing
- you can reply to the last entry of the Rooster app
- reply to Quinn

but it's because missing files :D

Last edited:

Alyndiar

Dec 16, 2018
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 6.1 with scrappy wt and cheats mod. In game phone icon is top left of screen - same place it is when you see notification pop up. Cheats menu is bottom far right.
So very happy about this!

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes