Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
No need to delete the game. Just go into Being a Dik/game and delete all files that start with "unren-" then try whats in the other post
Would that include un.rpyc?

Edit: Never mind, it worked

Thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: scrappy

Pedsus

Oct 4, 2019
I followed all the steps in written in the installation. Whenever i try to launch a game (New or otherwise) i keep getting following screen:
Untitled.png

Anyone got a work around?

CommonFate7744

Aug 18, 2019
Rip can't get it to work....
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. After initialization, but before game start. File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare_screen screen ep6_hl_gs14(): File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare screen ep6_hl_gs14(): Exception: A screen named ingame_UI does not exist. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main run(restart) File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens() File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens s.ast.prepare_screen() File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare_screen screen ep6_hl_gs14(): File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare screen ep6_hl_gs14(): File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target)) Exception: A screen named ingame_UI does not exist.

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Rip can't get it to work....
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. After initialization, but before game start. File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare_screen screen ep6_hl_gs14(): File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare screen ep6_hl_gs14(): Exception: A screen named ingame_UI does not exist. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap renpy.main.main() File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main run(restart) File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens() File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 919, in prepare_screens s.ast.prepare_screen() File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare_screen screen ep6_hl_gs14(): File "game/scenes/home_livingroom.rpy", line 475, in prepare screen ep6_hl_gs14(): File "C:\Users\Kiko\Desktop\G\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1719, in prepare raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target)) Exception: A screen named ingame_UI does not exist.
You installed the "No More Secrets" mod into "Being a DIK"...

Delete everything then install correctly

TeamHopeMikaelson

Oct 6, 2019
How do you delete old saves? Like I want to start fresh as if i have never played before and i redownloaded and everything and it won't reset.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
How do you delete old saves? Like I want to start fresh as if i have never played before and i redownloaded and everything and it won't reset.
You need to delete saves in both locations : game folder and RenPy folder.
If you're using Windows then you can get to it either with : press Win+R - type %appdata% and it will open "appdata/roaming" folder on your system disk, then open RenPy folder and delete BaDIK folder in it and saves in game's folder(*). Or you can open "appdata" folder manually, then it'll be (let's assume that system disk is standard : C) C://users/*Your username*/AppData/Roaming/ and again find RenPy folder in there and repeat (*).

On Linux it's easier, you simply open system disk and in there'll be hidden folder .RenPy. Rinse and repeat.
No idea for Mac, never used it :coffee:

TeamHopeMikaelson

Oct 6, 2019
You need to delete saves in both locations : game folder and RenPy folder.
If you're using Windows then you can get to it either with : press Win+R - type %appdata% and it will open "appdata/roaming" folder on your system disk, then open RenPy folder and delete BaDIK folder in it and saves in game's folder(*). Or you can open "appdata" folder manually, then it'll be (let's assume that system disk is standard : C) C://users/*Your username*/AppData/Roaming/ and again find RenPy folder in there and repeat (*).

On Linux it's easier, you simply open system disk and in there'll be hidden folder .RenPy. Rinse and repeat.
No idea for Mac, never used it :coffee:
TYVM

jiF2JckdZU61

Jul 21, 2019
Thank you for this! You're a lifesaver.

I get tired of waiting for Android releases for games, so I build my own. Did a 0.3.1 compile of this game including your mod earlier today but was stuck on the cheat screen. My bluetooth keyboard doesn't have an escape key. Anyway, in keeping with the way the other stuff is formatted in your mod, changed vpgrid rows to 13 in 1BadikCh.rpy and threw in:
Code:
 textbutton " Close Cheats" action Return() text_size 25 text_color "#000000" text_hover_color "ff9c27"
Thanks again for the awesome mod!

Ironam

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.3.1
Game Version:0.3.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.3.1
Game Version:0.3.1

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
When will an Android version of this mod be available?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i read walkthrough but i can't unlock scene between sarah ep2 and josy ep2, someone can help me?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They are not needed anymore. The mod will work even if you don't delete the cheat detection files
Do I have to do the steps in chronological order? because I didn't and when I loaded a save it was constantly missing images and renders.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes