Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
If you want to play already, download the mod then place only the file "1BadikCh" into Being A DIK\game folder
For me this didn't work, I put the file in the folder but when I load the save I get "Detected modified game usage" and I only get the option to quit the game. If anyone has a solution please reply but if not I can just wait for the 0.4.0 version of this to come out :)

Reactions: Fundo

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
For me this didn't work, I put the file in the folder but when I load the save I get "Detected modified game usage" and I only get the option to quit the game. If anyone has a solution please reply but if not I can just wait for the 0.4.0 version of this to come out :)
delete cheat detection files from games>script>misc
first use unren then activated option 9 after that delete cheat detection and carry on.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you want to play already, download the mod then place only the file "1BadikCh" into Being A DIK\game folder
finished the update and it worked fine all the chapter, btw when do you think will have the whole update with the test & walkthrough etc?

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
Hey guys.. sorry if I'm acting like a noob.. I did the unren, went to scripts/misc and deleted the two cheat detection files... then I copied just the 1badikch file to the game folder.. but I get a 'Parsing the script failed' message.. sorry again for my naiveity.. anybody know a solution? Thank you!

Reactions: yimanchor

glycoxx

Jul 28, 2019
I tried using the 1BadikCh file after using unren and got a bunch of errors in the gallery and screens files under the game folder and some of the scripts folders.

No option to skip or reload into game.

Reactions: yimanchor
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes