Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Has this new update any problems keeping on path with aiding people rather than more unecessary intrigue and dark side crap

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
Hi Guys, I downloaded the detected mod fix and tried to put it in my 6.0 but it just gives me an error. Any idea what I can do?

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Nopy has been very slow for the last week for many story/game downloads, i suggest doing torrent or if you have full Mega then use that.
Why Nopy has been so slow unknown.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Here is what happens when i pres the Cheats button and i cant use the cheats menu.. pls help
View attachment 898689
You're missing the cheat's interface doofus. This .rar has the necessary files so you can use scrappy's cheat menu, paste it in your folder - it has all the features, except gallery and rewards i think. I'll replay the game while i wait for the mod.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
You're missing the cheat's interface doofus. This .rar has the necessary files so you can use scrappy's cheat menu, paste it in your folder - it has all the features, except gallery and rewards i think. I'll replay the game while i wait for the mod.
work perfect, ty.

halil123

May 23, 2017
So I downloaded the patch and it just worked with modded v5. The only bugged thing is my gallery is stuck on ep5.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
I’m hoping the cheat gets released soon, I can wait but I’d really like to see the scenes. I’ve played more than 10 hours trying to get all the scenes and was able to only get 5/19 on BOTH routes
did you try following the "official" walkthrough? and afaik it's more that 2 routes mate blue/red AND ep3 girl choice matters as well u gotta follow it through all the way

Kataklzm

Nov 20, 2019
I’m hoping the cheat gets released soon, I can wait but I’d really like to see the scenes. I’ve played more than 10 hours trying to get all the scenes and was able to only get 5/19 on BOTH routes
what do you mean both routes? i got 5 saves all different routes lel

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
still not yet, i guess this update is really complicated?
If it wasn't it would be out already,
Considering this mod has multiple contents.
Cheat, walkthrough, and gallery.

Give the man a break, it's not like spamming this kind of post, or similiar sentences is making it any faster.
if anyone think it could be done faster, have fun figuring out yourself. otherwise be patient...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Doesn't really matter if it's complicated or not, Scrappy will get to it when he can/wants/has a craving to :)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how can i uninstall this mod without having to re download the game cause i cant update the game

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes