• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Scadezir

Jul 24, 2020
Same Sadly :/ nothing worked out
I think the issue is clicking on the start up as it starts loading in the files and assets like someone said in the thread before me. But yeah, I had that issue where I would prematurely click and get the "application is not responding" error, when in reality it is responding if you just let it run its course when it comes to loading the game. When you click, it sort of softlocks you in a constant loop of unresponsiveness, and this is what makes you have to close the game and wonder if there is a problem with the files or the game. But yeah, just don't click anything when it's on its loading screen, and it should boot up in like half a minute to a minute or so.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Something about this mod causes a continuation error after the Tommy bar scene, when you click the bar to end the freeroam you get the Jill pic even if you didn't go on a date with her.

screenshot0004.png BeingADIK_e5hVwdvpGn.png

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Question
It is mentioned, the cardio lack with Sage in ep 4 in the mansion, shouldn't appear and therefore other scenes with her will happen, if you don't make out on any other girl there.
IF this scenes are implemented, does the mod prevent it to happen?

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
It crashes on the startup. How can I fix that?
<- no Pro, but

You may could try it, like in another game it was described with a mod:

Save your save-files folder first at another place if you would like to use them again.
Delete the game folder within the Renpy-Folder ( C:\Users\(your PC name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy )
Delete the installation folder ( Drive:\(installation Path)\(installation Path)\ BaDIK )
Install new
*Now thats the point*
Once start the .exe and leave at start window.
(This will install all basic necessary folders and data files on your drive, e.g. the RenPy folder for the game again)
Thereafter, install your mod(s) in given folders and overwrite, when asked ( atm unsure about it but the scrappy mod does not overwrite anything).

Now, you could transfer your save-files again to new given save-folder...
The save-files in your game-folder are sufficient to save at another location and copy back. The Renpy-Folder with save will be overwritten with it.

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
LOL i was checking the file directories of Ep7 and found that there's 'cheat detection' put in the game. like damn
DPC does not like modders at all huh?
great at story telling but quite petty
You want to see all the stuff in there to prevent Android ports from working properly.

alfredoooo66

Mar 7, 2021
You want to see all the stuff in there to prevent Android ports from working properly.
Huh? dpc went that far??? Lmaoo
i guess he prolly wants to make some 'official' ports so he could further monetize off BaDik, cant say i blame him since its his game but dayum :oops:

LuGio

Oct 31, 2018
I downloaded the Walkthrough Mod for Ep.7 but it doesn't help me with the choices. Can somebody help me?

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes