firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
I found the original format of the game very strange, the game has transformed, it's gotten better. But why such short updates? 1000+ renders and updates every six months, that's a standard of quality and something to strive for.
it's a way of "gaming" the release sites, shorter more frequent updates = more publicity

Reactions: Free Dragon

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Does anything happen in this update?. Hopefully something happens as the last update was a non event. Like a lot of people here I wish the dev had continued with Christine Watson.

Reactions: Cedrog

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That's bullshit, I hate it when a novella update runs out in 4-5 minutes, I don't even have time to warm up. I hate this approach of developers to their games. Does anyone like that kind of crap?
You can always skip an update or two. Members' entitled attitude has driven many developers away from interacting here.
I think you should try "Update Edging" :ROFLMAO: The anticipation will help you "Warm Up" :WeSmart:

Reactions: DJsona and Mr.Music

ar1122

Formerly 'arbin'
Dec 29, 2017
Allready sayd my critic months ago, now you see the reviews youryself keep throwing your chances with adding unecessarry bullshit to it like monkeys and ntr have fun(y)(y)

ar1122

Formerly 'arbin'
Dec 29, 2017
it started with a 5 star game intersting story and then drop because he thinks he can force that poeple like the shitt he added later but suck dicks.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes