i prefered the 4 people group with oliver, amelie and cal
with them i got to level 20

but i play these games for naughty stuff and in that area the game needs work
more and earlier scenes would be great

edit: there is a screenshot with girls swimming or naked in a pond
i didnt get that scene

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is annoying to play on joiplay. For some reason less than half of the available resolution is used. Wonder whether a plugin is forcing that.
Turns out it is the same for PC. The game won't stretch to the edges. There's a big fat black bar around the edges.

EDIT: One more thing I have noticed is that at times "Darx" is used as your name instead of the name you choose at the start.

Despite the small annoyances this game is pretty solid and I'm looking forward to updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Mountain
Apr 9, 2023
now i reached the end of chapter 2

game is really good but the lack of sex scenes is disappointing
MC only gets a BJ and you can watch other NPCs get fucked

i like RPG games so the training against the monsters is good
with the diffrent parties you can get
i prefered the 4 people group with oliver, amelie and cal
with them i got to level 20

but i play these games for naughty stuff and in that area the game needs work
more and earlier scenes would be great

edit: there is a screenshot with girls swimming or naked in a pond
i didnt get that scene
Can you upload your save files?
My previous saves are chalked and dont wonna grind again

rityou

Apr 19, 2020
I encountered a bug, the character get stuck while delivering flowers to the cemetery when I enters to the forest path

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I encountered a bug, the character get stuck while delivering flowers to the cemetery when I enters to the forest path
If you haven't saved for long you can upload a save from that moment and I'll try to fix it for you. You most likely need an editor that lets you noclip.

rityou

Apr 19, 2020
If you haven't saved for long you can upload a save from that moment and I'll try to fix it for you. You most likely need an editor that lets you noclip.
Thanks, I have included the save file in zip format.

Note: It is not a full save

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks, I have included the save file in zip format.

Note: It is not a full save
Sorry about being a bit slow.. I had dinner in the meantime.
EDIT: In the real scenario he hides behind the tree. Saving mid conversation changed that, but it should work now.

DarkFap

Mar 10, 2018
What's consider the "outskirts of the village" bc i can't do both the Cal and Oliver mission bc idk where it is

rityou

Apr 19, 2020
someone knows how to skip time in this game?
Go to the bedroom and interact with the blue globe for changing to a ghost, Then you can skip the exploration with a ghost for time change. The entire day is divided into four periods.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Only those directly affecting the MC can be skipped. There is one scene where Amelia (MCs LI) and the MC together stumble upon Emma (LI of MCs best male friend Oliver) and Jax (a guy that beats up Oliver regulary) having sex. It not like "oh lets be voyeurs", but a "WTF is she doing, fucking that idiot behind Olivers back" and "what should we tell Oliver". But you WILL see it, its completely unexpected (MC is set up on false pretense by Emmas sister) and thus not avoidable.
Ok, seeing an antagonist having sex with the girlfriend of a MC's friend is one of those things that I prefer not to happen. I guess the game isn't for me.

In any case darx00 thanks for the game and good luck.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What's consider the "outskirts of the village" bc i can't do both the Cal and Oliver mission bc idk where it is
East path out of town, north by fishing spot, they're either just inside that "pre-forest" area, or south of exit of "pre-forest" area.

By pre-forest, I mean the area there's no map to, but also no hostiles there during day.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes