RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I know. I had reported the problem in this thread when I first tried the game, but nobody gave me a possible solution
Ah ok. Best I can do is just play with windows magnifier + using autohotkey scripts, then it sorta resembles a renpy interface. Such a ghetto workaround for a game in 2023 though.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
So has anyone been able to find/write a guide?
Just finished the "find a high spot", "deliver materials" and "talk to eliza's husband at noon" and can't find where to go.

Edit: Managed to find some quests for Mia, but after doing the "distract Fabe" side quest and the main quest that you get as the ghost, I'm stuck again.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTchan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nope, creator publish text chapters with game characters stories but so lazy ass to create a new rpgm update. I will watch and tell if see something
This is a little more crass than I would have put it, but nonetheless accurate :LOL:

It seems like instead of having an erotic story which serves as a storyboard for the main game project, the erotic story IS the main project, and the game is an afterthought which occasionally gets attention.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
This is a little more crass than I would have put it, but nonetheless accurate :LOL:

It seems like instead of having an erotic story which serves as a storyboard for the main game project, the erotic story IS the main project, and the game is an afterthought which occasionally gets attention.
Who said occasionally. Say once in a blue moon. I want update. I love struggle with sin, peasant's quest and now this game. I can not find any other harem 3dcg rgpm games. If someone knows any let me know. I tried few but most are abandoned. I found Dragons and vampires and Kingdom reforged but no update either so far

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Who said occasionally. Say once in a blue moon. I want update. I love struggle with sin, peasant's quest and now this game. I can not find any other harem 3dcg rgpm games. If someone knows any let me know. I tried few but most are abandoned. I found Dragons and vampires and Kingdom reforged but no update either so far
farmers dream is the other one.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
farmers dream is the other one.
Is it bug free now? Last time I tried it was bugged and I couldn't complete harem route at all instead being lost after first some hours and locked into neighbor being my wife or something in front of dying father in the game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
for what? is there an update?
I dont think so? Unless the news is paywalled, there's nothing obvious on his patreon. I'd probably sub if he spent more time on the game and not just writing....but if I wanted that I can find all kinds of that stuff on literotica.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 219 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes