RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
thx

at the end of devs post
he said :

"I'm considering uploading the first game update with whatever progress I have at that moment on January 1 or February 1. I'm still unsure. After that, I will do monthly updates with whatever progress I have. "

so that would mean feb 1st for the next update

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is from last month.

TLDR: Game is still being worked on but he was not happy with the old work so has redone a lot of it. The story is where he spends most of his free time however as it's what his Patreon members want.
oh god not another, these clown types couldnt die fast enough.

To speak clearly, I want to be in an age where when any dev says anything about "I've wondered about doing a remake" they're immediately laughed out of the room, as if they said the moon was made of cheese.

Reactions: Tunak23

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
oh god not another, these clown types couldnt die fast enough.

To speak clearly, I want to be in an age where when any dev says anything about "I've wondered about doing a remake" they're immediately laughed out of the room, as if they said the moon was made of cheese.
The game is really a bonus for his fans, his entire Patreon userbase is there for the story, not the game. If they cared about him restarting the game again, they would speak up. Instead, his Discord and Patreon are full of people asking for the next chpater of the story.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The game is really a bonus for his fans, his entire Patreon userbase is there for the story, not the game. If they cared about him restarting the game again, they would speak up. Instead, his Discord and Patreon are full of people asking for the next chpater of the story.
But does that capture the opportunity cost of his potential fanbase if the game was actually moved along? I know for myself I'd consider subbing if the game regularly progressed, I don't care about stories (well I like stories, but ill go to literotica for that not f95) - and I imagine I'm not the only one.

I do appreciate you relaying the updates though.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
But does that capture the opportunity cost of his potential fanbase if the game was actually moved along? I know for myself I'd consider subbing if the game regularly progressed, I don't care about stories (well I like stories, but ill go to literotica for that not f95) - and I imagine I'm not the only one.

I do appreciate you relaying the updates though.
Oh I agree, I think in the long run the game is going to bring in more money than the story alone ever does. But I think we're gonna have to wait until the story is done for him to devote all his time to the game.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Any update? It's march now
the developer talked about February 1st, but no update has been released and today I don't even hope for it anymore. Only new chapters of the story are released in the developer's Patreon, no news regarding the game

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
the developer talked about February 1st, but no update has been released and today I don't even hope for it anymore. Only new chapters of the story are released in the developer's Patreon, no news regarding the game
Well maybe he just have more problem with what he want to do, for what I read he not have much experience making games.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
dev posts on patreon ( last was 5 days ago) but i have no idea what it is

from the titels i cant guess if there was a new version or not

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Chapter 2 bug

1) tesoro.png is missing

2) When you changed the Hero name he shows in the story the choosen name from the producer not the choosen name from the player.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes