RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Nice and ntr don't belong in the same sentence. It's about humiliation and betrayal what the fuck is "nice" about that?
Maybe Netorase where both parties can enjoy it.
As per his story in Chyoa, the story is moving towards revenge. The author (dev) has said that he like 'happy endings'.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Pretty execited for one of my favorite Chyoa turning to a game. Hope devs provides regular updates unlike his slow burn story and can't wait to see Darx get revenge on Kase.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Well that's unfortunate, the visuals were interesting enough.
Well, if you can handle NTR and then 'revenge' arc, then you will find it very promising. If you cannot handle NTR at all, then better ignore it because MC will be a naive nice guy initially. But who knows, dev may put multiple route cutting any NTR content all in all in one route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem Trooper

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just need to know what am I meant to be doing on the first training mission, got to level 6 now and still nothing happening.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
From the SS I feel some uncomfortable feeling, and I guess that'll become worse if that gonna be like what I'm thinking while play it...
Playing RPGM game with a Male MC that doesn't have a ball and can only accept his stupidity, is really a let down. No point playing sandbox RPG game and grinding like crazy when our male protagonist just running around like stupid chicken most of the game hours.
It's different story if protagonist is female to begin with that have relationship with male character as target of netori... Or I want to suggest the dev that it's better using RenPy instead, if this will become full of NTR story. Somehow this kind of story vibe will more vibrating with that engine than RPGM.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So how much do I have to train? Leveled up to level 10, the quest still isn't complete. Help pls, I can't do anything other than walk around and kill mobs. Or is training quest something I need to find in the forest that is not related to fighting mobs?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes