• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
To whom played the game:
There is no decisions in the game yet right ?
Because from the post of the Dev. who said the game will follow "his" route, but will split in non-ntr or full ntr route later.
Then my question is who is the other guy fucking the girl in third and fourth picture. A random chick ? She seems like the girl from Picture one. Or is it that the tag is not up yet ?

darx00

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2018
I think I've found a bug - on the morning of day 2, Cal and Mia are both waiting by the entrance to the forest but as soon as you offer to help one of them they both then disappear so you can't offer to help the other one.

This is a definitely a bug (and a game-breaking one at that) because if you talk to Cal or Mia before you talk to Amelia then Amelia disappears and you can't continue the game
If you sleep to the following morning, they should show up again

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
the dev from this game was not the one to request it here i guess he don´t even know that its here.
..he did tho....u can check the request thread.....he's in the thread too.....i think....

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
..he did tho....u can check the request thread.....he's in the thread too.....i think....
yeah you are right. didn´t saw him because he don´t have the devtag. but that doesn´t change that he is transparent about whats going to be in the game. and as far as i know tags get only aplied when they happen in the game so as long the ntr not happend the game doesn´t get it.

Reactions: Lerd0

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
There are some scenes where the changed MC name is not displayed.
It's still Darx or whatever the fuck the base name is, instead.

Also, Amelia's room is bugged, you walk around on the walls.

Mana potion didn't recover MP in battle.

The fighting sequence in the forest is incredibly monotone. Tone this shit way down, like holy fuck... getting into a fight every 2 seconds of walking is everything but fun. Level up doesn't even reset your HP/MP. :FacePalm:
Plus you can't even dodge the fights unlike in other games with this engine. So if you want to wander around in forest a bit to discover stuff, so will be endlessly fighting.

Last edited:

NoOneCaresDude

Sep 29, 2021
Spill the beans, Mr. Scout. Tell me how the game will play it if its the same like the novel you read. :BootyTime:
First things first: His childhood friend is fucked by the main bad guy Kase. His mom is fucked by the main bad guy Kase. The girlfriend he got is probably going to get fucked by Kase (Story hasn't gone that far). The main bad guy Kase how a power to basically mind fuck women and turn them into slaves. Mc's childhood friend is a sex slave, his mom decided to fuck Kase knowing he is a piece of shit towards her son, and she pretends that it was a drunken mistake but is a slut for more dick and will probably get fucked again. Almost everyone but the bad guy gets cucked. The pathetic fat cuck you see in the preview gets with some pregnant bitch (with an asshole's kid). I am skipping through a lot of the filler bullshit, and I don't remember it all so there might be more sex scenes I forgot. The only thing going for the MC is a super OP ability to increase his rank, but since he is a spineless cuck it does not matter, he could just beat the shit out of Kase, but that is never going to happen. The author likes to pretend that there is going to be some great revelation/twist at the end but honestly the MC becomes a mega cuck (What I think is going to happen) or goes postal and kills Kase and gets revenge.

NOTE: The author hasn't posted shit on his story in almost a month, but he has worked on it for almost 2 years and most of it is filler crap. It is almost a guarantee that this will be abandoned or get small updates every couple of months if you are lucky.

Last edited:

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
First things first: His childhood friend is fucked by the main bad guy Kase. His mom is fucked by the main bad guy Kase. The girlfriend he got is probably going to get fucked by Kase (Story hasn't gone that far). The main bad guy Kase how a power to basically mind fuck women and turn them into slaves. Mc's childhood friend is a sex slave, his mom decided to fuck Kase knowing he is a piece of shit towards her son, and she is a slut for more dick. Almost everyone but the bad guy gets cucked. The pathetic fat cuck you see in the preview gets with some pregnant bitch (with an asshole's kid). I am skipping through a lot of the filler bullshit, and I don't remember it all so there might be more sex scenes I forgot. The only thing going for the MC is a super OP ability to increase his rank, but since he is a spineless cuck it does not matter, he could just beat the shit out of Kase, but that is never going to happen.
Almost everything true except some false info.

1. His mother never shown slut tendency (her friend alice did though). And she does not know what Kase did to Amelia or to Darx.
2. How has MC been spineless cuck? He always fought Kase head-on, even though there is huge difference in strength. And Darx has yet to fully realize his potential and with how the author has confirmed a happy ending for MC, he will take his revenge one way or another. So, 'never going to happen' is utterly false and a mere assumption.

NoOneCaresDude

Sep 29, 2021
To whom played the game:
There is no decisions in the game yet right ?
Because from the post of the Dev. who said the game will follow "his" route, but will split in non-ntr or full ntr route later.
Then my question is who is the other guy fucking the girl in third and fourth picture. A random chick ? She seems like the girl from Picture one. Or is it that the tag is not up yet ?
The chick getting fucked is probably Emma and the guy fucking her is probably Fabe (An asshole). If the MC gets any pussy in this release I would be surprised. Probably cuck or voyeur shit for a long time.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Spill the beans, Mr. Scout. Tell me how the game will play it if its the same like the novel you read. :BootyTime:
If I may, MC is a good but dense and naive person. He definitely gets cucked by major villian (kase). He will start as weakest among all the adventurers but also the fastest growing one. While Kase will be highest tier one from start and he has some 'abilities', which will be a huge spoiler if I say. ;):WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Harem Trooper

NoOneCaresDude

Sep 29, 2021
Almost everything true except some false info.

1. His mother never shown slut tendency (her friend alice did though). And she does not know what Kase did to Amelia or to Darx.
2. How has MC been spineless cuck? He always fought Kase head-on, even though there is huge difference in strength. And Darx has yet to fully realize his potential and with how the author has confirmed a happy ending for MC, he will take his revenge one way or another. So, 'never going to happen' is utterly false and a mere assumption.
Like I said don't remember all the shit. But his mom fucking Kase? As a sleepy man once said, "C'mon man" she is almost guaranteed to get fucked again by Kase. And the only "happy" ending MC is going to get is after every female he loves is fucked by Kase in the goofiest way possible (Hentai Mind Fuck).

NoOneCaresDude

Sep 29, 2021
from the comments i guess some ppl tend to forget that this is a pirate gaming forum. the devs from most games don´t upload them themselves. so saying the dev is not transparent about the content is not true. mods or uploaders are in charge of what tags are here. the dev from this game was not the one to request it here i guess he don´t even know that its here. he said on his writing site that the game is gonna have NTR in one of the routes so he is transparent about it.
The person who uploaded it Drax00 is the same guy that made it unless someone stole his name. So he is not being transparent, he knows damn well that there is NTR. And if someone did steal his name then they know enough to know there is NTR.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

NoOneCaresDude

Sep 29, 2021
yeah you are right. didn´t saw him because he don´t have the devtag. but that doesn´t change that he is transparent about whats going to be in the game. and as far as i know tags get only aplied when they happen in the game so as long the ntr not happend the game doesn´t get it.
Shit sorry did not see that someone already told you. Disregard what I said.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
yeah happy ending right...
i bet its about mc having his own harem with all lovey dovey vanilla thing while the villain (kase,fabe,etc) can have many fun with all mc "girls" while having D/S relationship with them before the revenge arc happen

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
I think I've found a bug - on the morning of day 2, Cal and Mia are both waiting by the entrance to the forest but as soon as you offer to help one of them they both then disappear so you can't offer to help the other one.

This is a definitely a bug (and a game-breaking one at that) because if you talk to Cal or Mia before you talk to Amelia then Amelia disappears and you can't continue the game

Notice this myself, helped out Mia first and saw that Cal disappeared but he popped back up later once I finished her quest and after I slept till morning and are uninterrupted by being force into a main mission when walking out my house. Also don't add party members to your squad. Pretty much don't do anything when you get up and just walk straight to him.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes