RPGM Being an Adventurer Is Not Always the Best [Ch.2] [DYNAMO]

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
yeah you are right. didn´t saw him because he don´t have the devtag. but that doesn´t change that he is transparent about whats going to be in the game. and as far as i know tags get only aplied when they happen in the game so as long the ntr not happend the game doesn´t get it.
Pic 3 and Pic 5 ? That not NTR ?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i don´t know i didn´t played the game. did you? for all i know the ppl in those screenshots could be in a relationship. are the pics even in the game? there was one person here that played it and said he didn´t see them. if you played it and found the scenes go and report it to a mod/uploader that the tags should be updated.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
i don´t know i didn´t played the game. did you? for all i know the ppl in those screenshots could be in a relationship. are the pics even in the game? there was one person here that played it and said he didn´t see them. if you played it and found the scenes go and report it to a mod/uploader that the tags should be updated.
Im asking you since it sounded like you played it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no way Im touching a "game" with this build-up which is a conversion from a pure NTR novel. I saw comments from two guys who are reading it and from their comments its either:
- a full cuck story. Like in your typical doujinshi with netorare/netorase being the pure and sole focus or
- your typical south korean drama-lama cuckhold story where the biggest part MC gets cucked but later (like 70% through the game) he will get/start his "revenge" and obtain his sloppy seconds.

Neither im interested in. Im here for the comments.:KEK: If it was a VN, kinetic or not, I would simply go through them and confirm if its in or not, but since its a grindy RPG game I wont even bother to look for what im not even interested in.

I only saw official comments that the original Dev/Author wanted to create a game for a while now and he will use his NTR/cuck novel for it, that one the people were talking about. He said it will follow "his path" (meaning the original cuckholding story but will also later at some point branch out without NTR.
So from what I got it seems with later updates you will somewhat avoid the NTR or even completely (?), but its always kinda hard to say how "good" it will be if the main focus/fetish of the author was the complete opposite.
Hence why I asked how is it even possible to avoid it when we have pictures 3 and 5. :WeSmart:

I will agree with you that once said thing happen then it will/should have the tag added...but here its obvious what will happen so I dont see a problem getting it already slapped with the other tags.
But I will also agree with NoOneCaresDude since I also have this feeling it will dropped after some time. This or the NTR is so good for the specific fandom and they will praise it to haven.

Anyway, whatever will come I think its safe to say its kinda early to judge the game. I mostly wait like 2-3 updates but games with this background, at least for me, I will need to wait like one year to see IF there is even something decent for people like me. But if NTR is someones preference then there shouldnt be any problems with the game, even tho I hear its grindy and has your typical first-time-game-dev problems.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First things first: His childhood friend is fucked by the main bad guy Kase. His mom is fucked by the main bad guy Kase. The girlfriend he got is probably going to get fucked by Kase (Story hasn't gone that far). The main bad guy Kase how a power to basically mind fuck women and turn them into slaves. Mc's childhood friend is a sex slave, his mom decided to fuck Kase knowing he is a piece of shit towards her son, and she pretends that it was a drunken mistake but is a slut for more dick and will probably get fucked again. Almost everyone but the bad guy gets cucked. The pathetic fat cuck you see in the preview gets with some pregnant bitch (with an asshole's kid). I am skipping through a lot of the filler bullshit, and I don't remember it all so there might be more sex scenes I forgot. The only thing going for the MC is a super OP ability to increase his rank, but since he is a spineless cuck it does not matter, he could just beat the shit out of Kase, but that is never going to happen. The author likes to pretend that there is going to be some great revelation/twist at the end but honestly the MC becomes a mega cuck (What I think is going to happen) or goes postal and kills Kase and gets revenge.

NOTE: The author hasn't posted shit on his story in almost a month, but he has worked on it for almost 2 years and most of it is filler crap. It is almost a guarantee that this will be abandoned or get small updates every couple of months if you are lucky.
Thanks for the sacrifice.

Now all that remains is to wish the Dev luck and get out of this thread forever.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The story set up and writing makes it seem like it would be a great NTR game, if it's going that route, but the game is damn near unplayable. Needlessly winding maps that takes forever to traverse. Weird party and side quest system that is unintuitive. Enemies that spam poison and you don't have a curing spell. Antidotes cost 7 dollars and each fight gives you like 5. Supposedly, I need 10 bat wings, but killing 3 bats didn't drop any. Worst of all, high encounter rate and SLOW AS FUCK battle speed.

It's pretty much mandatory to use save editor if you want to play this.

Reactions: hr17

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm trying to play it but these maps are too...winded, I'm suppose to kill bats and I can't even find them. I found only one log.

Tried looking at night and monsters killed me instantly. I'm about to just cheat the items.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Even with +999 attack and agi to wipe them ASAP, the game is annoying as fuck to play. You might get an encounter every 2 steps you take. And even one shotting them is pretty slow because of the battle speed. Plus, the maps are fucking huge and winding. And the drop rate is abysmal.

I was quite interested in what seems like a good starting point for an NTR adventure, but nah. I can't deal with this gameplay. Seriously, I dare anyone to play this without cheating. The first time you walk into the forest that has random encounters, you will probably wanna quit.

Reactions: hr17

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Cool to see this. I recognized the title right away because this is a story I follow on chyoa. However, I started pretty late and haven't gotten around to reading all of it. Yes, this is a pretty heavy NTR story, especially on his thread (there's another prominent author on this story on chyoa, which also has NTR on their thread). But there's also build up of the MC getting stronger and eventually taking revenge. Still seems far from happening, though.

I do prefer being able to see alternate timelines, one where MC gets NTR'd, and one where MC stops the NTR from happening. But that doesn't seem to be the case for this story (from what I read). Unless the story changes in the game (which I doubt), the initial NTR will be unavoidable (since it pretty much lays the groundwork for MC's growth), with the possibility of MC winning in the end. Hopefully this game gest developed regularly.

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Even with +999 attack and agi to wipe them ASAP, the game is annoying as fuck to play. You might get an encounter every 2 steps you take. And even one shotting them is pretty slow because of the battle speed. Plus, the maps are fucking huge and winding. And the drop rate is abysmal.

I was quite interested in what seems like a good starting point for an NTR adventure, but nah. I can't deal with this gameplay. Seriously, I dare anyone to play this without cheating. The first time you walk into the forest that has random encounters, you will probably wanna quit.
This should be taken as constructive criticism, and would be better served if it was delivered with that tone. Instead, you're presenting it as a call for the game to get deleted, and for no one to play it. Let's do better. Just say, "Hey. There are issues with the gameplay. You might want to adjust it because its kind of brutal now." Give the dev a chance to correct issues (this is the first release after all) before putting the mark of death on it.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Cool to see this. I recognized the title right away because this is a story I follow on chyoa. However, I started pretty late and haven't gotten around to reading all of it. Yes, this is a pretty heavy NTR story, especially on his thread (there's another prominent author on this story on chyoa, which also has NTR on their thread). But there's also build up of the MC getting stronger and eventually taking revenge. Still seems far from happening, though.

I do prefer being able to see alternate timelines, one where MC gets NTR'd, and one where MC stops the NTR from happening. But that doesn't seem to be the case for this story (from what I read). Unless the story changes in the game (which I doubt), the initial NTR will be unavoidable (since it pretty much lays the groundwork for MC's growth), with the possibility of MC winning in the end. Hopefully this game gest developed regularly.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Where the mines? I've searched all of the damn north path and forest and found no mines not any roads to them.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The story doesn't seem close to over, so I don't know how you can jump to that conclusion. The author seems to have hinted that the MC will get his revenge, or at least will get the option to do soeventually.

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Nope, well at least its not NTR towards the main character. (spoilers who is depicted) The girl in pic 3 is called Emma, she is the longtime crush of the MCs best friend Oliver - and she is fucked by Fabe - in the story it turns out Fabe both threatened to hurt Oliver and physically abuses her to get her to comply. Girl in pic 5 is her twin sister Mia, she is leading Fabe on to help her sister escape. But both are not the childhood friend the MC seems to like and who is part of the adventuring party - thats Amelia. However (spoilers about Amelia): In the story this VN is based on, Amelia will be far worse: All the main antagonist Kase had to do is giving her part time access to healing books. To keep that, she does heavy petting, multiple blowjobs, nudity, groping, fondling etc. with the main antagonist, with no abuse or threats involved. Later on, Kase resorts to drugs for full penetration and even mind control to make her his GF. But she was selling herself (except full penetration) just for library access long before that happens. It makes some sense for her to crave the knowledge: there is a life-altering test of her magical abilities just a few weeks in the future, which will decide whether her dream of becoming an adventurer will become true. But it doesn't really change what she is doing - and its not a one time slip but goes on for weeks.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes