4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Also found a bug when giving sister a massage as dark skin dude when I choose persuasion minigame the quest ends immediately and teleports me to the hospital where I end up in the scene with Ike and Susan are aguing and I automatically end up helping him.

paradoxbacklash

Dec 26, 2019
I started a new game and played through until only the massage and the Taylor quests were left but when I click on either the game crashes. If I try to manually go to the locations required there is no one there. Any ideas?
I have the same problem.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Also found a bug when giving sister a massage as dark skin dude when I choose persuasion minigame the quest ends immediately and teleports me to the hospital where I end up in the scene with Ike and Susan are aguing and I automatically end up helping him.
Then play as other dude.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So, my biggest issue with a character so far is with Nikki. She knows Ana since it's her BFF and yet tries to hook up the MC with her knowing full well how she will probably respond. It just kinda feels like she is setting him up to fail at the start and she comes across as a little cruel as a result imo. It just doesn't feel like it fits with how she was being presented as a character.

I actually really dislike Ana and her personality ensures that I want to avoid her. I did want to punch those guys outside the hospital but I wanted the Hero points and I didn't want her so I was kinda forced to avoid it which was unfortunate.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So, my biggest issue with a character so far is with Nikki. She knows Ana since it's her BFF and yet tries to hook up the MC with her knowing full well how she will probably respond. It just kinda feels like she is setting him up to fail at the start and she comes across as a little cruel as a result imo. It just doesn't feel like it fits with how she was being presented as a character.
Is she trying to hook them up? I thought that she was discouraging him from pursuing Ana. Perhaps she thinks that he can be a positive influence on her, the dev did suggest that a hero MC will be able to redeem her into a better person.

Reactions: Mr Sandman

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Is she trying to hook them up? I thought that she was discouraging him from pursuing Ana. Perhaps she thinks that he can be a positive influence on her, the dev did suggest that a hero MC will be able to redeem her into a better person.
Nah. As of now, nikki is like a wing girl

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
is the MC morality scale thing in the power tree supposed to relate to the powers on the left at all, or is it simply there because that's where it fit? I'm asking because of Heat Vision being in like the 2nd row from the bottom on the evil side of things. I mean...yeah, Homelander has it and he's a dick, but, you know, Superman kinda made the power iconic and his so...
Originally you would only be able to unlock the superpowers depending where you were on the graph, but i decided to change it. it hasn't been implemented in the game yet though but it will work similar to the paragon/renegade system in mass effect.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017

Well at the start she broaches the subject with Ana and her response wasn't flattering. I just didn't get the impression she was trying to discourage it and really it kinda just felt like all she did was lower the MC's self-esteem if anything. Later she even admits Ana is a bitch so she obviously knew the likely end result. It just came off like she was trying to be the worlds worst wingman, unless it was her mission to get him to stop liking her, but that's still kinda cruel imo. It's also kind of weird she seemed into Chris despite stating she was kinda annoyed by him, so I guess she's also sort of shallow and cares mostly about his looks. I just can't completely understand Nikki's motive and personality atm but I could be reading it all wrong I guess.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
I am not getting this glitch.
You can upload your "Persuasion_And_Test_Minigames.rpy" file if you want, so i can check it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Originally you would only be able to unlock the superpowers depending where you were on the graph, but i decided to change it. it hasn't been implemented in the game yet though but it will work similar to the paragon/renegade system in mass effect.
Huh, that'll be cool.

Are you thinking of visual queues about morality as well ala glowing eyes and such? I guess in the MC's case it would be purple skin or something. That would increase your workload a lot and you're already basically doubling your renders with the 2 protag options so I guess that probably wouldn't be feasible. Hmm...maybe having him "Hulk-out" during some especially traumatic event or something depending on his morality.

*said with a slightly Hispanic accent* : "Hello. My name is Inigo MainCharacter. You touched my sister. Prepare to die."
*"Evil" MC turns purple and rips a bitch in half* :devilish:
:ROFLMAO:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
So I assume the gym trainer route has a lot more quests than the office one?
I feel after the "prologue" I only had the option to start 2-3 quests on my own and that's it.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Beside Sister Masturbation in shower nothing more :rolleyes:...no Sex tags yet like Bj :whistle: Vaginal :pAnal :oops: Creampie :sneaky:
Cant wait Ruby (Mom) and Sister fun :giggle::love:(y)(y)
Superpower like impregnate should be added :LOL:(y) this is most dangerous power of all :alien:(y)

Reactions: Abegamer
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes