4.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You mean Susan? I can only get a BJ from her.

There's sex with Doc April.

And I've had sex with Ana, and had BJs from Taylor & Susan. There was some naked grinding with Taylor, but no penetration.
When you invite her to the party and you dont date the doctor you take her to the room she gives you a bloody blowjob and you can hit her and throw her out or you can fuck her.

*Did a quick run through above statement was wrong he was about to penetrate she started bugging out acting like he was already in he just got turned off and he just bust a nut.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
When you invite her to the party and you dont date the doctor you take her to the room she gives you a bloody blowjob and you can hit her and throw her out or you can fuck her.
Oh ok, I did a run where I only dated her, no one else. Got the bloody BJ and didn't throw her out, but only got to put the tip in and rub on her.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How do you open the console? Shift + O is not working for me.
use unren from my signature to unlock dev mode. this modifies your current file into a dev file.

beware of offers to download a file and stick it in folder to unlock. even if they work right now, they risk breaking stuff in case the game updates

fgalrodREBORN

Dec 7, 2023
Do people actually like this?? It's rare that I play a game for hours and feel like I got genuinely nothing out of it beyond a few light chuckles at how ridiculous some of the dialogue choices were

fgalrodREBORN

Dec 7, 2023
Looking at the ratings can help you to figure out if people like a game...
I guess my question was more of a why X)
But reading the reviews it seems that all the 5* ones are from dudes ecstatic that they can play as a black guy, each to their own I guess

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so is 5-6 months between updates the norm with this dev? i doubt it will be longer than 10mins worth of gameplay
it is 5-6 months between "clone updates" aka white and black skinned mc versions.
otherwise it has become one year per update, with tendency to become even longer...just like in other popular avns.
so nothing out of ordinary here:BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes