4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
KS9EwK.jpg

Overview:
Your two best friends force you into a test of courage inside the old college campus. Unknown to everyone, a ghostly woman stalks the hallways. Soon you realize you are on an endless venture to save yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-11
Developer: Just Aaron Art - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01e
Language: English
Other Games: MARS: SCARLET HORIZONS UNDER CHARCOAL DARKNESS
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

0101e.jpg 0206i.jpg 0104e.jpg 0206ar.jpg 0801f.jpg 0108r.jpg 0302j.jpg 0102b.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
From what I saw on the dev page

on "ACT TWO PART ONE" v.0.02a
MxF, MxFxF, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, forced sex, and cuckolding.
Thanks for the info. Well, shit. That last thing is not for me. I wish the dev well.

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Looks grainy and without animations. Like something from five years ago. 2017 wants their graphics back.
I smell abandoned within a few months. Dude, we live in 2023, that´s not the way to introduce a new vn.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Unknown to everyone, a ghostly woman stalks the hallways. Soon you realize you are on an endless venture to save yourself.

Well the other game from this dev is Kinetic Novel, has anyone tried this to see if there is any choice or is it also kinetic?

EDIT: I asked the dev on itch regarding the content in v0.2, this was the response, (apparently the Mc is the one cuckolding another character, I guess Netori then?)

Thanks, and if dev lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zemax

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Your two best friends challenge you to a test of courage. Spend time on an old college campus.
Unknown to all, a ghostly woman haunts the corridors.
You soon realize that you are on a never-ending quest to save yourself.

Thanks for the share.
:giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

X1Dream

Oct 17, 2017
LOL its a good fkn story if the TO BE CONTINUE comes up an pisses you off I was like WTF man give me more.
Story:9/10 only gripe so far is that he could have done more while he was trying to figure the day resets out like how Javier said learn things(etc)
Gameplay Wise: Not much to give it a rating yet but i hope you keep it simple cause a game like this the story an characters will make it better then adding a whole lot of Routes and Decisions.

P.S Dont be afriad to make some small crazy Decisions that should be a game over ones but its not(if that makes sense). Its a game we can replay it so take some of those chances. Good Luck on the game.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
By time you get to the MC name, I was left with no option but to call myself Woke Twat, can see where there is going and note for the dev. No one likes be lectured with your woke nonsense in games
Wow. I'm glad now that I didn't dl this. The uploader told me it's going to have cuckolding and I was out. But he also said he doesn't know if it's the MC who gets cucked or the MC doing the cucking. Doesn't matter anyway now that the dev is pushing a WOKE agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Zemax
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes