4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 4, 2023
Good story, the gore was good too, but there are grains in the renders, dev if you're reading this, there are easy ways to remove those after rendering, other than that its a good KVN. All the best for future releases.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
So Re/Member with more nudity then? The figures need to be a bit higher quality, but otherwise I'm interested.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Overall not a bad start, though the renders could been better, often to grainy and blurry, as also pretty darkish. But the story itself makes up to it, very well done and it sure interests me to see future updates, maybe someday you even clean up the visuals to be lots better and it would make a very great VN among the Horror theme.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I like the way the developer has made this game into an interesting and fun adult game to play. It is really too early to give five stars but the amount of work that has already been put into this game is what makes me want to. No sandboxing, as of yet, and that is always a welcome surprise. The game does not come off the starting line with sex jammed into the story, and it still keeps the players attention. Going to keep this one on top of my watch list. Good luck, Just Aaron Art.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
So... a ghostly woman has cursed mc balls, so now he can't last more than 5 seconds in bed.
And to help him, we'll have to fuck other girls during a time loop until he can finaly hold it long enough to satisfy Mei and break the curse.

I'm joking of course but with what Javier said just outside of his aunt's house it was already in my head :LOL: , but it's an interesting premise and it made me realy curious even though i'm not a big fan of time loop story

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes