VN Ren'Py Completed Bella's First Sin [v1.0] [stoperArt]

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Congratulations for this little masterpiece, I have just finished translating it into Italian and I almost came by reading it without seeing the images. Too bad there are no animations but I hope you make more

Reactions: stoper

alfacinha69

May 1, 2018
Forgive my ignorance. In the preferences there are sound cursors. Playing I get no sound at all. What I am supposed to do? Many Thanks

totoleblaireau

Jan 17, 2018
First time I post but this story is just PERFECT with awesome renders... PLEASE continue this story the nun should be involved when Bella comes back to confess her sin for example.

Reactions: Pogo123 and stoper

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
WhiteFire5774 , not any time soon, I I have plenty on my head at the moment. But I do plan to make more of these small stories with this character.
This "little story" is the best you have...sorr)
Advise you to switch your attention to a full game with Bella
You sit on a "gold mine" and don't notice

Reactions: vermillion96

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
Bella was ready to leave the church after her adventure with complete strangers, when she suddenly felt somebody grabbed her from behind...

Priest : "So you come to sin in my church and want to leave so soon uhh, come my child it's time to forgive you of all your sins..."

dedicated to CRISDARK cubero for the teamwork and tips, and stoper for such nice stories.
Sorry for the quality, right now is the only thing I can achive

Isabella.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes