Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i got a bug and cant advance with naipei... no one have a save before saving of her bother ? :(

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Is there still no full save after all this time? is it actually that long/difficult to do?
No... it is grindy and VERY buggy though. Regarding a save, I believe people posted some "save edit" posts here, so that you can just manipulate your own save to be whatever you want.

Apr 14, 2019
No... it is grindy and VERY buggy though. Regarding a save, I believe people posted some "save edit" posts here, so that you can just manipulate your own save to be whatever you want.
Yeah no I'm asking because I did exactly that and still can't get this game to give me the ending I want lol, I figured that someone else smarter than me who usually does full save stuff would've figured it out by now

Reactions: Zolkane

darkknight10392

Feb 7, 2020
How to get up the waterfalls in the cave thats up in the mountain and how to get past the blocked path in the underground cave? Also what item should I use for the statue in the underground cave?

RandomItalian

Oct 10, 2018
How do you open the door in the secret cave with the 3 pedestals (moon/star/triangle)?
I thought it had to do with the n° of stars you find in the stairs dungeon and n° of triangles in the shadow dungeon but it's not ...
(i actually when through all possible n°combination but nothing happens ^^')

RandomItalian

Oct 10, 2018
How to get up the waterfalls in the cave thats up in the mountain and how to get past the blocked path in the underground cave? Also what item should I use for the statue in the underground cave?
smash the cracked cave wall in the room before.
to get past you have to make appear a ladder with the 3 switches in the same room it's you have to press them 6 times in a certain order. look at the walktough the order in which to press them should be there.
you must give the statue head read crystal you can find them in other dungeons in buckets and stuff

Goji

Feb 24, 2019
has anyone like made a map for all the places in the game, if so can u pose it?

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
The skull in hidden room behind the mud golem can be trusted ?
And why i can't build Pond stair ? It's have 0/1 when i done tutorial

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Is there anything to do in this temple? I'd like to access the Stairs Dungeon but can't find the entrance

Capture2.JPG
Capture.JPG

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
anyone having issues with the graphics being off to the right side so I cannot see the right side and the meters are moved outside their borders as well

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes