Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
4e6d6be6ae36d3c6fe04d63c1024b7a9.gif

DOWNLOAD

Fixed Issues
- Fixed a memory leak causing random crashes and performance issues. The game now runs as smooth as it did before Milestones. Have fun!

Fixed Issues
- Fixed an Issue where you get a blackscreen when using the bed.
- Fixed an Issue where the UI wouldn't reappear after a CG Scene with Tulip
- Applied some changes to fix the random crashes and improve performance
- Fixed a few smaller typos

MAJOR UPDATEby Below Sunshade
POSTED
do 12 november

Release of our second, large update for Below Sunshade

Hey folks!

Hope you're ready for the Milestones update! Our biggest update for Below Sunshade so far.

Patchnotes
  • Introducing two new characters! Tulip and Galan. The sexy goblin alchemist and the young adventerous elf. Each one with their own storyline. Tulip is voiced by the talented Oolay-Tigher while Galan is voiced over by LewdAudio. Also DornVA returned for new Idrune Scenes.

Bugfixes
  • Fixed missing picture file error when talking to the heart
  • Fixed stuck at black screen issue during talitha's second CG scene
  • Required mining decreased to access the mountain

• Milestone System! Completing quests, dungeons, finding secrets and making progress results in Milestone points which can be used to unlock special skills.

• Journal! Keep track of your quests.

• Combat Rework! You now have to equip skills to create your perfect build. On top of that you can find eight different new skills all around the island.

• Familiar Faces! New content for Idrune including a super secret scene, also new Art for the Heart of the Island has been added.

• Alchemy! Brew potions which grant you special effects for a whole day.

• Rework, Rework, Rework! Lots of smaller changes and additions: For example two teleportation circles which allow you to travel between the east and west ends of the island.

Bugfixes
  • Battle Background fixed on the big cave entrance map
  • A bunch of Iron/Obsidian/Gold Ores now respawn
  • More Iron/Obsidian/Gold Nodes added to the game
  • Idrunne's second CG Scene fixed
  • Talitha's CG scene order fixed
  • Raptor Fight during Night fixed
  • Having the Aquamarine no longer skips interactions with the Heart
  • Issue fixed where using Talitha's Chest would result in skipping a dialogue

do 1 oktober

• Fixed an Issue where the Statues, to access the skull, won't move.
  • Fixed an Issue where the door inside the secret temple won't open after entering the right sequence
  • Fixed missing file error with corrupted boar
  • Fixed Issue where Talitha's second scene would play instead of the right CG Scene

MAJOR UPDATEby Below Sunshade
POSTED
wo 30 september

Discover the Heart of the Island

Heart of the Island is our first free DLC for Below Sunshade.
Our goal with this DLC was to connect story strings and turn Below Sunshade into a more compelling game to play through overall. We hope you enjoy the new content.

New Features
The Heart
A new Location featuring a new character. The heart features a whole new storyline with two possible paths to chose from. A path of light and a path of corruption.

The Heart is voiced by the fantastic

New Dialogue Features
Idrune, Talitha and all other characters now breath and blink during conversations.
We've added this feature to provide more immersive dialogues.

Living Orbs
Those orbs are the remains of a forgotten civilization.
Find them and they will support you in battle.

New Enemies
A few new enemies have been added to the Island: From corrupted boars to a dangerous naga.

CG Gallery
You're now able to view unlocked CG Pictures in the new gallery.
We'll expand on the gallery in the future.

And more...
We've fixed bugs, rebalanced aspects of the game and of course added a few new items.
You're also able to give Idrune a task per day. For example you can ask her now to gather some branches for you.

Fixed Issues:
  • Talitha's third scene won't repeat endlessy anymore if triggered.
  • Gold Axe now works as intended
  • Harmony Threesome ending is now easier to unlock
  • You can now use talitha's key on the globe in the captains quarters as intended

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, i am super late to this party, but i already can't figure out what to do 2 minutes in the game.
I need to make a rope to get the elf lady up the cliff, but i can only make that out of leaves.... but where can i find those?

I am probably more blind than a bat but i can't find any... help a poor gamer out.. plz :)

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
hello, even if i'm in story mode, i still have a countdown untill the storm, is the countdown relevant or not?

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
this game have a extremely short amount of h scenes. Kinda boring in my opinion, too much slow gameplay for a few images... doesn´t really make sense for me. But the story, art design, and maps are extremely awesome. Probably they´re already knows why this game in comparision with others didn´t made a lot of fans or received good reviews from users.

Feb 14, 2019
full save :(?
anyone got a gallery save :(
if you want to very easily just see the pictures (without the actual text and whatever surrounds it) go into the game files and look for the img folder and in the bar type /pictures so it should be something like PC/Downloads/Below_sunshade/img/pictures and you can just scroll through them all. It doesn't appear normally as I guess they wanted us to actually play this game but the scenese are so spaced out and grindy its really not worth it although maybe for the full scene to play if you really want you have to actually play the game for it.

Reactions: Furnox

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Even with the latest DLC... the games just not very good.

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes