Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I cant give Naipei any bones despite having a lot of them. Bug?
you need skulls from raptor or spider.

It did advance the story for me, though in a bugged sort of way - I seemed to skip straight to brother rescue quest, with random motorboat scene in the middle. But judging by the writing in Nanpei ending, there were supposed to be actual sex scene. Or was that cut for the game?

Nanpei takes any gem for the initial gift, btw.

Man, this game needs a pathc badly, and after that - a walkthrough. Think I'll drop this for now

Mark Angel

Jul 17, 2017
To those looking for where the pictures are saved they appear to be in a hidden folder inside www>img>pictures with pictures being invisible.

If you type in "Elf" in the img folder to search it should bring up busts of the elf princess (forget her name) and from there just right click and click "open file location" to get to the folder where all the sex scene images are stored.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I haven't seen anyone else with that issue so... does anyone have any idea why I have red pixels all over the place when playing the game?

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Was there anyone who managed to start Talitha's route?
She only seems to want me to repair the boat.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
is there a reason i cant mine gold i see some stairs with 3 gold piles but itkeeps saying im missing the right tools and ive crafted every tool on list

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I'm disappointed, I have crafted her a bench and potting plants which both say that they increase affection but yet it has stayed the same. Not a single scene after almost an hour playing and im down to maybe 26 days before I run out of time.

miekyll

Nov 17, 2017
Another question I can't exit this room anymore. Is this a bug or am i missing something
there's another room in this dungeon I can't escape either, has a new skill and armor inside, as well as a lever past spikes I don't know how to get past either

Reactions: JayTac

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
there's another room in this dungeon I can't escape either, has a new skill and armor inside, as well as a lever past spikes I don't know how to get past either
I messed around with that dungeon for quite a while and it seems like both those rooms are just bugged, the loading zone to exit is missing or inaccessible for both (I assume being trapped there is unintended, because there's a few other loading zones with questionable placement leading to weird situations).

Reactions: Prevat

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Is there are way to throw out items? I got everything filled with stones and nothing to use it on. Also wasn't able to find obsidian anywhere and have no clue how to help Idrune with cold.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
is there a reason i cant mine gold i see some stairs with 3 gold piles but itkeeps saying im missing the right tools and ive crafted every tool on list
Did you put the stone pickaxe away in a chest? I had a similar issue where if I put any of my tools away in the chest I couldn't get resources

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
To those looking for where the pictures are saved they appear to be in a hidden folder inside www>img>pictures with pictures being invisible.

If you type in "Elf" in the img folder to search it should bring up busts of the elf princess (forget her name) and from there just right click and click "open file location" to get to the folder where all the sex scene images are stored.
yea, weird how the folder is hidden, even when you have the option, "Show Hidden Content" activated.

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes