Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Jesse999999

Apr 11, 2024
It's frustrating when the game randomly resets all progress but that could just be the browser version though I'm not able to get the game downloaded on my laptop so maybe it's different when the game is downloaded?

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
What's left to do after ''this is the end of content'' message? Shar's selfie was randomly happened one day after I checked plumber hq. Shall I do something else, maybe gwen comes one more time? Shar sends one more picture? Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist. Also I think you should remove this game from abandoned games.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
What's left to do after ''this is the end of content'' message? Shar's selfie was randomly happened one day after I checked plumber hq. Shall I do something else, maybe gwen comes one more time? Shar sends one more picture? Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist. Also I think you should remove this game from abandoned games.
The last update was in 2021, why should it not be considered abandoned?

MrPooALot

Aug 20, 2018
noooo the game isnt abandoned they said theyre working on it
/s if not obvious lol

even if version 0.0.6 is released, i dont think this creator should be supported ngl
more milking than that streamer who milked her audience for hours wihtout even showing up lol

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
noooo the game isnt abandoned they said theyre working on it
/s if not obvious lol

even if version 0.0.6 is released, i dont think this creator should be supported ngl
more milking than that streamer who milked her audience for hours wihtout even showing up lol
They would have to gain the public's trust again, but to do so they would have to make regular updates, but even with updates the public might become suspicious and not help, which would discourage them from continuing.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes