Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
It's crazy to think that if this game had gotten a update at any of the given dates, one of the nuts that made my kids, would be flushed down the toilet with tissues i wasted on this game. Keep the Faith people.
Just came back to say my kids had another birthday, to think all the wonderful memories i would miss out on if this game had gotten that update.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Not blaming you for thinking like this, dude. There's plenty of people who are like that and give up when they realize making games is harder than they thought, or just do it to trick people. Personally, I couldn't give two fucks about money. And yeah, I kept Patreon open. I also sent Goodie Packs with illustrations to my Patrons each month without fault, no matter how shitty I felt. Not trying to change your mind, and maybe I should have talked more openly about my issues, but hey, I promised to send sleazy art every month, I promised the game wasn't going to be abandoned. I kept my word.
Sorry brother but that ship full of BS departed a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Game's abandoned and legit untouched, You put energy and handwork in these so called Goodie Packs with Illustrations instead of having an actual schedule of what to do on THE BEN 10 GAME to actually fullfill the purpose of the patreon page.

If you're going to twist the purpose of the patreon page then it's clear the game been set on the deepest part of the fridge until you decide to take out the expired shit from it and realize the game always been there after many years because Goodie Packs seem to be the perfect substitute for the game in question lmfao.

No bro either you're full transparent about saying there's no future for the game in subject of resuming progress or keep on milking people that still with any glance of hopes supporting what they're originally been expecting to see which is the game.

At this point i can bet having all my stakes and motivation on the release of GTA VI on next year than any actual game updates from Ben x Slave Quest getting any update during 2024-2025.

Just admit it man you and whoever it's involved in the game dropped any sort of motivation and time to spend on making the game and ya'll choose the easy route of keeping the patreon page with the so called monthly delivery of Illustrations and nothing else :/.

I know you wont because as long the money keep cashing in, then everyone else can stfu and not caring at all about if the game will still be in the works which at this point it's pointless because it's going to take at least 4-5 years to be finished if actually being put lots of content, Or keep doing what you're doing and be a POS about it.

Also i may recall the use of AI in something in specific: Another reason to kindly call you an uncreative fool.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Both the devs have been battling mental health and other life issues. Recently they have been posting game images and progress reports, claiming that the next version is getting wrapped up. You can take it as either as an elaborate scam to make some bucks or at face value that they are actually working on the game.

Reactions: Nottthatguy5476

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Just weighing in on this again and reposting this while adding a bit. This game did not start out as a scam or a milking project. I was there on the old blog and the creators had real passion and were showing real signs of struggling to make their dream ben 10 project and weren't afraid to show art freely and publicly that they were working on or was finished. Heck even entire scenes with charmcaster were shown off.

But at some point, they realized they didn't have to acutally...MAKE the game in any timely fashion. They went years and people supported or defended them and it's clear that set in and began to make them turn scummy. They are not making a game anymore. they are just keeping a cash cow alive as long as they can.

And honeslty that wouldnt even be so bad if not for how creepy their discord is. The whole moderation thing and them getitng mad if you ask about release dates is one thing. But for the last few years?

Original/Alt/Peteite gwen has kinda been dangeld like a carrot on a stick for people and it is super, super creepy and weird the way it's handled. And i do mean CREEPY. The discord comes off more like some cult than a place for people to discuss the game. The way they react about goodie packs is like they are new builds of the game with the art a majority of time being teasers and yet they lap it up and praise the creators for it like it's a build.

QUite frankly it's like they have been conditioned or indoctronated to prefer the goodie packs over new builds or something. And just going to ay it...I agree when it comes to how young gwen feels like pedo bait a bit. She's nowhere near close to be in the game but she's plasterd all over the place for the goodie packs from what i've gathered. Not to mention from what they imply. ALot of it is art of her being dominated or made into a pet or sex toy for Ben.

Honeslty all the girls are, but with young gwen in particualr it's noticable which is a bit....Uncomfortable to put it midly and this is still not even everything.

I feel I HAVE to add that it feels like at times this game is simply exploting peoples lonleness and attachment to ben 10 and it's many girls. It honeslty feels like they would of dropped it years ago if it wasn't due to how many people are very attached to their beloved cartoons and the girls in them and thus kept bankrolling them. And that is incredibly scummy in my book.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes