Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
So I got bored and made a small mod. Added some toys to the shower when it's on *winks*, and a ref to one said toy in the room.
(hidden most of the time and not really necessary)

Just extract to the games dir (where the .exe is)
hey just to ask is there any walk through or cheat for this game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Reid Vishern if you want to talk to specific Users either mention them in your Post or write them a Private message.
The game so far is VN mode... do what you are told to do in order to progress the story and scenes (no Walkthrough needed)

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
I don't want to jinx this game buuuuuut....it's been almost a year since the last update.....please don't leave us too

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly these guys just take wayyyyyyy too long to update this game. I remmeber at least being on their blog in 2017 or 2018, yes THAT far back getting teased about content with it like charmcaster! Hell 2016 i think i first heard about this. It's absoulutly wild that they have had this much time with it but updated so little. The game isn't even getting huge meaty updates to compensate for this.

It's kind of crazy it's going on this long honestly. I have no idea why it's taking so long fo each update.THe game isn't even that complex or anything.

Reactions: Jarul and Vel66

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Honestly these guys just take wayyyyyyy too long to update this game. I remmeber at least being on their blog in 2017 or 2018, yes THAT far back getting teased about content with it like charmcaster! Hell 2016 i think i first heard about this. It's absoulutly wild that they have had this much time with it but updated so little. The game isn't even getting huge meaty updates to compensate for this.

It's kind of crazy it's going on this long honestly. I have no idea why it's taking so long fo each update.THe game isn't even that complex or anything.
Mainly because the game didn't raise enough attention and support on Patreon, so they switched their focus on other games which actually brought in the cash.
I am actually surprised the game is still in development at all, after this long and hardly any supporters as it seems.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Mainly because the game didn't raise enough attention and support on Patreon, so they switched their focus on other games which actually brought in the cash.
I am actually surprised the game is still in development at all, after this long and hardly any supporters as it seems.
What other games are that?

Aug 9, 2021
Duuuuuude this game is so cool, this is a perfect example of how to do a trainer game, plenity of girls, slow progression, not just hey lets f*ck ok, step by step, and of course, using a famous show like Ben 10, i dont understand why this game didnt get enough attention, devs nowdays prefer to do ugly games full of OC characters, life is unfair :(

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Duuuuuude this game is so cool, this is a perfect example of how to do a trainer game, plenity of girls, slow progression, not just hey lets f*ck ok, step by step, and of course, using a famous show like Ben 10, i dont understand why this game didnt get enough attention, devs nowdays prefer to do ugly games full of OC characters, life is unfair :(
That's mainly the reason I'm still here defending it. Because the game's base is good.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes