Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
For those who don't know. The game was delayed cause the dev got covid. You can read it on his patreon. He's no longer sick now.
Because like this, this is why there is no news streaming of the game at all, but it is understandable for this virus that is dangerous for the world right now.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
So I interrogated the vine/weed guy and got the drill alien sample, but I apparently need sleeping pills. I was thinking the counterfeit drug he gave as well, but I can't seem to actually use it with Shar. Using it in her room says you give it to her during combat, but there's no option for her to use it, only medkits (and your character can't use items). How do I progress her training?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I just had to advance a day and the story progressed.

Last edited:

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Look, go onto the Discord if you want proof it hasn't been abandoned. It's just very slow.
Speaking of their Discord, do you have to be a Patron to see anything?
All it shows me is "# server-rules"
P.S. - All I use Discord for is to keep an eye on how things are going/what's going on with Devs/games/whatever.
Just haven't gotten around to figuring it all out. (I'm not good at social media or whatever you'd classify Discord as.)

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Its almost a year, is there any news?

Through the ages spent looking at nsfw game makers I came (pun intended0 to realisation that time-management is the hardest boss for them.

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Speaking of their Discord, do you have to be a Patron to see anything?
All it shows me is "# server-rules"
P.S. - All I use Discord for is to keep an eye on how things are going/what's going on with Devs/games/whatever.
Just haven't gotten around to figuring it all out. (I'm not good at social media or whatever you'd classify Discord as.)
No, you have to click the green checkmark emoji. Then you have to do the same for the FAQ channel.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Back after a year and working on script .... the one thing the tracker says is done. 77% game design 21% code 100% writing 33% art 17% music and sfx... which I think will just be recycled anyhow. and well no testing but nothing to really test, is where it is at after one year so yeah abandoned or not worth checking in for another year as the average of this is about 49%.

Reactions: Asgth

MrPooALot

Aug 20, 2018
Please not another one of those... read the Forum rules before you violate them.
ignorance is no excuse for starting another one of these "discussions"
at what point though do we move from seeing them saying they work on it as empty promises meant just to keep their patreons paying? its been what, 15 months now since the last release?

Reactions: Asgth

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
at what point though do we move from seeing them saying they work on it as empty promises meant just to keep their patreons paying? its been what, 15 months now since the last release?
Are you familiar with "Milfy City"?
The Dev didn't Update the game for 2 years before finally not even responding for it, the Thread was alive and complaining daily until recently, apparently they finally marked it abondened since the Dev did either kept quiet for to long or just said everyone to fuck themselfes and abondened the game himself.

Reactions: dragoon93041
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes