Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Xanthian

Jan 6, 2018
Combat difficulty is hugely affected by the number of enemies, which is randomized every time (except boss fights). It goes from literally cannot take damage against one foe to almost certain to lose against four. Some balancing there is required.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Combat difficulty is hugely affected by the number of enemies, which is randomized every time (except boss fights). It goes from literally cannot take damage against one foe to almost certain to lose against four. Some balancing there is required.
Well you normally face only 2-3 Enemies when patroling, faceing 3 Enemies is the best way to make money and gain battle exp, which makes future combats easier.
Also advancing the main story will unlock new Alien classes and Items for combat

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
You can grind Ben and Shar by patrolling and having Shar do her workout. Patrol once a day and rest between patrols, then load up on med kits before patrolling and you should be able to grind up fairly quickly. Once Ben and Shar reach level two on their combat skill, they can easily win almost every fight.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
could somebody post the goodie packs from his patreon? since we are not getting an update.
Since no one replied the first time you asked do you think if you keep asking it will change?

From June 6th.
"Working on dialog, very happy with the results so far. Can't wait for you guys to play the next episode, but it's still going to be a while. I'm trying not to get impatient with myself and it seems to work. Blank page syndrome has fucked off, and I'm working regularly again!

Thanks to those of you who have really encouraged me to push through it :)"

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
whats the goodie pack in the patreon? it seems newman is active but the coder isnt ? since akanoes last patreon post is on april while newman last post was in july 11

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
whats the goodie pack in the patreon? it seems newman is active but the coder isnt ? since akanoes last patreon post is on april while newman last post was in july 11
It's some artwork that isn't really in the game. Sketches and some stand alone.
I had a chance to see some of them and they are cute but nothing really outstanding. A lot of them can be found under Newman's art search or a Gwen_Tennyson search.

For instance.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior12
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes