Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, could you tell me what are these gift packages of yours that the creator distributes to his patrons? Are there any exclusive scenes that can be added to the game or just art?
as far as i know i think they are atr packs of things that will probably be added to the game. just my assumption honestley.

zlaizer

Sep 5, 2017
It is incredible how there are people so dumb as not to realize that this game was abandoned a long time ago and that the creators are only taking advantage of them by only giving them a few simple images to continue extracting money from them, open your eyes people, this game is already dead, the game isn't moving forward anymore, the abandoned tag has already been put in and the creator doesn't even care enough to ask for it to be removed, the moment you guys stop giving them free money, that's the moment maybe the creator will freak out and actually go back to working on the game

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
It is incredible how there are people so dumb as not to realize that this game was abandoned a long time ago and that the creators are only taking advantage of them by only giving them a few simple images to continue extracting money from them, open your eyes people, this game is already dead, the game isn't moving forward anymore, the abandoned tag has already been put in and the creator doesn't even care enough to ask for it to be removed, the moment you guys stop giving them free money, that's the moment maybe the creator will freak out and actually go back to working on the game
nah bro from what i can tell the project isnt dead just moveing very slowley burn outs a bitch. Akanoes put up an update 6 hours ago from the time of my post and with nbewman drawing new shit i would say they are keeping the train rolling.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Hello, could you tell me what are these gift packages of yours that the creator distributes to his patrons? Are there any exclusive scenes that can be added to the game or just art?
I assumed it was just monthly art that he does and posts to keep the Patrons from cancelling their subscriptions.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
So what kinda scenes are supposed to be coming in this "next update". Literally the only thing I've heard might be coming are kissing scenes.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
nothing but goodie packs for 2 yrs......the chances of it having an actual game update is 0
the devs have said multiple times they are working on it. and that its ready when its ready. the art that newman draws should be proof enough that he is still passionate about the project.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
Or to keep the money coming in by making you think he is
even if that was the case whats wrong with people paying for his art? it also dosent make sense that he would put in this much effort into "tricking people to give him money. he could drop the game and just do comissions sometimes being black pilled about game developement is not always the way.

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
even if that was the case whats wrong with people paying for his art? it also dosent make sense that he would put in this much effort into "tricking people to give him money. he could drop the game and just do comissions sometimes being black pilled about game developement is not always the way.
Ain't nothing wrong with people paying for his art but he could at least be honest say yo gave up on the game but here's some art

Vel66

Feb 10, 2021
the devs have said multiple times they are working on it. and that its ready when its ready. the art that newman draws should be proof enough that he is still passionate about the project.

yeah and look how Duke Nukem Forever turned out

Vel66

Feb 10, 2021
theyre not paying for the art. Theyre paying to support game development

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes