Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Why is this labeled abandoned?
Because according to the forum rules any game without an update after x amount of time is considered abandoned, even if the developers are still working on it. Once there's an update the abandoned tag should be removed until the x ammount of time lapses again. It happened all the time with Grimhelm's games.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

MrPooALot

Aug 20, 2018
Why is this labeled abandoned?
cause its been over 2 years i believe since there was any update other than "were working on it"
like year mental health matters etc, but needing to take care of your mental health doesnt justify putting a project on hold for over 2 years.
if i wanted to learn spanish and then took a 2 year break to catch up on my finances/mental health etc you could safely say im not learning spanish. with that being said, adios ;)

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Im saving one good nut for this game. Maybe one day after my kid who i didn't have before i played this for the first time graduates elemetary school ill be able to complete it. Have Faith people have faith. Moses was lost for 40 years, over 2 is nothing, hell most people where im from are still waiting for Jesus to come back, Expect a update to this game the same way you expect Jesus and the wait will feel just as short as the last 2000 years. KEEP THE FAITH

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can we at least get an update on progress toward next chapter? Thanks in advance!
I wish! I've been experimenting with AI, Stable Difussion, see if I can make some of my work a bit more agile. I've also been learning some code (Gdscript, for the Godot Engine) Ben X-wise, I have worked on a couple of scenes, done some writing for Shar's repeatable scenes, but to be honest, VERY LITTLE WORK has been done in months. I am still determined to FINISH the game, even if it fucking kills me, but as people in my Discord channel know, I'm honest about not having a clue as to when that will happen. I am learning some shit, Akanoes is also delving into AI coding... We keep working, I really wish I could tell you more, guys.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
And again, we're honest with our Patrons. I make a Goodie Pack each month without a fault, with illustrations. Every month on the 5th. The game's development is more difficult, but I can at least send 4 or 5 illustrations each month to the stubborn and awsome people that keep believing in me.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Oh yeah, and I also made a Die Had platformer game and send it to them :) I think it's pretty cool.

ItBlikethat

Jul 3, 2022
I wish! I've been experimenting with AI, Stable Difussion, see if I can make some of my work a bit more agile. I've also been learning some code (Gdscript, for the Godot Engine) Ben X-wise, I have worked on a couple of scenes, done some writing for Shar's repeatable scenes, but to be honest, VERY LITTLE WORK has been done in months. I am still determined to FINISH the game, even if it fucking kills me, but as people in my Discord channel know, I'm honest about not having a clue as to when that will happen. I am learning some shit, Akanoes is also delving into AI coding... We keep working, I really wish I could tell you more, guys.
Hey, everything is better than nothing. And don't you dare go hollow

James697

Apr 17, 2023
Duuuuuude this game is so cool, this is a perfect example of how to do a trainer game, plenity of girls, slow progression, not just hey lets f*ck ok, step by step, and of course, using a famous show like Ben 10, i dont understand why this game didnt get enough attention, devs nowdays prefer to do ugly games full of OC characters, life is unfair :(
How to give shar medkits?

Tal921

Oct 30, 2019
They have a discord which is kind of a drama pit. Newman is currently working on some scenes of Ben kissing some of the girls.
i just hope if the update does come out that it's a big one so that way people wont be too mad at the wait time cause if its just a 5 min game play people are going to be pissed

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes