Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
No, but it's dead in the water. We might see a new version that will move the game all the way to 0.06 in a year or two, or maybe not.
I think waiting for someone to buy this game from the owner and find other people to continue to develop the game because that style is probably more likely to wait.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I think waiting for someone to buy this game from the owner and find other people to continue to develop the game because that style is probably more likely to wait.
Mity might be working on a Ben 10 game. Four element trainer is complete, so they are starting on a new game and a Ben 10 game ranked high in the poll they had.

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Mity might be working on a Ben 10 game. Four element trainer is complete, so they are starting on a new game and a Ben 10 game ranked high in the poll they had.
Ben 10 was high but they chose to continue working on 18titans so even if there is going to be a Ben 10 game by Mity we'll have to wait until 18titans is finished probably

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Ben 10 was high but they chose to continue working on 18titans so even if there is going to be a Ben 10 game by Mity we'll have to wait until 18titans is finished probably
Marty is working on 18titans as a side project while Mity is developing the next project after four elements. It's not one then the other.

Reactions: Andy10

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Link to news from 1 of the owners of the game who don't think there will be news again
:
:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Link to news from 1 of the owners of the game who don't think there will be news again
:
:
Newman was complaining about writers block and depression, now Akanoes is telling us he has been messed up for the past few years. I thought these guys were in Spain or Portugal living a low stress Mediterranean lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Currently soft locked myself, Don't have enough equipment for the Neeble fight (or whtvr the fuck their name is) in the bar, Accidentally saved Whilst in the fight and all my auto saves are the same time, Can't exit the fight, I die, I can either restart the battle and die, Or load the save and die, Anyone know a work around?

*edit* 30 minutes later I beat them, I just kept spamming the skinny brother with heat blast and 2 grenades to break the shield, Then killed him and for what felt like 10 minutes kept switching between Heatblast and XLR8 to kill the big dude

Last edited:

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
we are closing in on a year since the last update. Its Cool if your done or anything life gets in the way but it might be time to say something about the delay.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes