Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
FWIW Newman (the art and writing guy) is starting to learn to code. Getting the game coded seems to be the hold up, if Akanoes really drops out, then hopefully Newman can step up and keep the game going. Marty has done this on four elements trainer when cbob went missing for months on end.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Newman is only learning to code for fun so far. the bits about taking over for Akanoes is that Akanoes has been bulding him tools to use that let him do his own changes. such has character clothing, faces, screen positioning, and such. He said before any time he wanted a change he would have to write and submit it to Akanoes, then see how Akanoes changed it, and then keep or change it from there. They have simply been trying to streamline the system as Newman is largely a sole developer who not only relies on a coder for help, but frequently second guesses himself and makes constant changes. you should hear him talk about how often he has re written the dialogue.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
when Newman finally gets his ass in gear rather than hopping from half finished project to half finished project. Progress is being made, but ever so slowly.
Yeah it would be better if he stuck to one project at a time (still at least take notes on what project after the one is finished)

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i can't say i am surprise , is been so many years , it was the i think the best and only ben 10 sex parody game i ever see , the art style was amazing but let's face it the updates come out after many years , a shame

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i can't say i am surprise , is been so many years , it was the i think the best and only ben 10 sex parody game i ever see , the art style was amazing but let's face it the updates come out after many years , a shame
AH HELL NO MAN SCREW THAT EVEN THE PATREON IS DEAD FORGHETE WHAT I SAY ADD THAT MF ABBANDONED SING THERE IT SHOULD BE UP TARE FOR AGES

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
AH HELL NO MAN SCREW THAT EVEN THE PATREON IS DEAD FORGHETE WHAT I SAY ADD THAT MF ABBANDONED SING THERE IT SHOULD BE UP TARE FOR AGES
Say what? I just checked and Newman has 434 Patreons and is pulling down $1620 a month for posting goodie packs of art.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Say what? I just checked and Newman has 434 Patreons and is pulling down $1620 a month for posting goodie packs of art.
omg the patareon bugged for me and did not show me the post from 2022 just the one from 2021 my mistake here

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes