Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
In my opinion, it’s been many years since this game was a game. I have all this for about seven years now I believe all the way back to its original blog. Back then this was clearly a game with two guys having a dream. But once they ran into difficulties? They started to realize people would still give them money anyway just because of their attachment to the franchise and the fact that nobody has really made another proper Ben 10 game.

These guys realized they could just milk money out of these people and grift them nonstop and as long as they release something every few years, they will be happy. So when I say this game is no longer a game it simply is not anymore. It’s just a moneymaker a carrot on the stick to dangle in front of people. And also have their hand in their pocket, taking out their money.

The same thing was clearly attempted with the Scooby Doo game, but they dropped it when he realized people weren’t really that into it and weren’t going to get milked like they would with Ben 10. These guys are grifters and scam artists, through and through.

Pretty much taking advantage of people with loneliness and attachment to girls that they grew up with, that remind them of better times.

Wmac23

Dec 12, 2020
In my opinion, it’s been many years since this game was a game. I have all this for about seven years now I believe all the way back to its original blog. Back then this was clearly a game with two guys having a dream. But once they ran into difficulties? They started to realize people would still give them money anyway just because of their attachment to the franchise and the fact that nobody has really made another proper Ben 10 game.

These guys realized they could just milk money out of these people and grift them nonstop and as long as they release something every few years, they will be happy. So when I say this game is no longer a game it simply is not anymore. It’s just a moneymaker a carrot on the stick to dangle in front of people. And also have their hand in their pocket, taking out their money.

The same thing was clearly attempted with the Scooby Doo game, but they dropped it when he realized people weren’t really that into it and weren’t going to get milked like they would with Ben 10. These guys are grifters and scam artists, through and through.

Pretty much taking advantage of people with loneliness and attachment to girls that they grew up with, that remind them of better times.

I agree let someone else remake this game or get someone to finish this

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

You are welcome to your opinion, of course. I've always been very open with my patrons. Told them I'm slow as fuck, I have weird perfectionism issues, relationship and health hiccups, ADHD shit getting in my way... A LOT of crap. And I am the first to admit it is incredible people are sticking around. But the game isn't abandoned. Not trying to get anyone to pay me shit, just stating a fact.

Reactions: Andy10

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
I am finishing this game. When? No fucking clue XD
Right now, we, all of us who follow this game, all want to progress in the game that we have been following for a year. News about this game, no matter what channel, makes us who follow are already desperate for this game, so if you want to make people follow back like before, you need to have Changes in news, updates about the game as well.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Ive seen SO Many pictures for the game thats not in the game....... CANT WAIT FOR MORE AWSOME CONTENT!!

Vel66

Feb 10, 2021
I mean, that's less than min wage, so, like, a streamer or youtuber or draw person could do their thing full time, cause then they have 2k, plus whatever they make from their main thing, with programmers it's diffrent, so unless this guy starts uploading devlogs to xvideos or something, he basically has to keep going until it's at least min wage or something.

that being said, yeah.... development is really slow...

its been almost a year but tf? Did you fail math? 2k a month would be 24k a year pre tax
Minimumn wage is 15,080

Reactions: Knight

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
I am finishing this game. When? No fucking clue XD
If this where true surely you'd of spent some of the $20000+ dollars you've had (since the last "game update") to you know update the game, or pay a coder on fiver to do it for you, looking at your patreon it seems you already have allot of the art, instead of living off the games supporters/fans money just spend a fraction of it paying someone to actually develop the game. Even if its just a one off rushed update getting half the art you've made in game it would show you actually want to develop a game and not just live off the premise of doing so.

Sad thing is people really want you develop this game so much so they'll pay to support you to work on it even now with no sign of any game update on the horizon even after a year and your response to that is "No fucking clue XD".

Reactions: DriKidu

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
If this where true surely you'd of spent some of the $20000+ dollars you've had (since the last "game update") to you know update the game, or pay a coder on fiver to do it for you, looking at your patreon it seems you already have allot of the art, instead of living off the games supporters/fans money just spend a fraction of it paying someone to actually develop the game. Even if its just a one off rushed update getting half the art you've made in game it would show you actually want to develop a game and not just live off the premise of doing so.

Sad thing is people really want you develop this game so much so they'll pay to support you to work on it even now with no sign of any game update on the horizon even after a year and your response to that is "No fucking clue XD".
idk what is the deal with this patreon or other dude patreon but they keep posting toys they buy from diferent stores i was like " wtf is this where is the info abbout the game "

Reactions: Jarul
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes