Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So I looked through their 'goodie bags', what a waste. Good ideas, a good artstyle, but terrible staff behind the game. It may as well be marked abandoned. What a waste.
Agreed, playing it again right now just because of how much I like its take on the Ben 10 world, and lamenting that it will probably never see another update as long as they can keep milking money from people with pointless bonus pack crap rather than deliver a completed game.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Agreed, playing it again right now just because of how much I like its take on the Ben 10 world, and lamenting that it will probably never see another update as long as they can keep milking money from people with pointless bonus pack crap rather than deliver a completed game.
I looked through the art packs to see a real...obsession with Gwen...and the petite one. All I was thinking is...this show has loads of females...and they want to focus on Gwen.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Also just weighing in on this again. This game did not sttart out as a scam or a milking project. I was there on the old blog and the creators had real passion and were showing real signs of struggling to make their dream ben 10 project and weren't afraid to show art freely and publicly that they were working on or was finished. Heck even entire scenes with charmcaster were shown off.

But at some point, they realized they didn't have to acutally...MAKE the game in any timely fashion. They went years and people supported or defended them and it's clear that set in and began to make them turn scummy. They are not making a game anymore. they are just keeping a cash cow alive as long as they can.

And honeslty that wouldnt even be so bad if not for how creepy their discord is. The whole moderation thing and them getitng mad if you ask about release dates is one thing. But for the last few years?

Original/Alt/Peteite gwen has kinda been dangeld like a carrot on a stick for people and it is super, super creepy and weird the way it's handled. And i do mean CREEPY. The discord comes off more like some cult than a place for people to discuss the game. The way they react about goodie packs is like they are new builds of the game with the art a majority of time being teasers and yet they lap it up and praise the creators for it like it's a build.

QUite frankly it's like they have been conditioned or indoctronated to prefer the goodie packs over new builds or something. And just going to ay it...I agree when it comes to how young gwen feels like pedo bait a bit. She's nowhere near close to be in the game but she's plasterd all over the place for the goodie packs from what i've gathered. Not to mention from what they imply. ALot of it is art of her being dominated or made into a pet or sex toy for Ben.

Honeslty all the girls are, but with young gwen in particualr it's noticable which is a bit....Uncomfortable to put it midly and this is still not even everything...

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Also just weighing in on this again. This game did not sttart out as a scam or a milking project. I was there on the old blog and the creators had real passion and were showing real signs of struggling to make their dream ben 10 project and weren't afraid to show art freely and publicly that they were working on or was finished. Heck even entire scenes with charmcaster were shown off.

But at some point, they realized they didn't have to acutally...MAKE the game in any timely fashion. They went years and people supported or defended them and it's clear that set in and began to make them turn scummy. They are not making a game anymore. they are just keeping a cash cow alive as long as they can.

And honeslty that wouldnt even be so bad if not for how creepy their discord is. The whole moderation thing and them getitng mad if you ask about release dates is one thing. But for the last few years?

Original/Alt/Peteite gwen has kinda been dangeld like a carrot on a stick for people and it is super, super creepy and weird the way it's handled. And i do mean CREEPY. The discord comes off more like some cult than a place for people to discuss the game. The way they react about goodie packs is like they are new builds of the game with the art a majority of time being teasers and yet they lap it up and praise the creators for it like it's a build.

QUite frankly it's like they have been conditioned or indoctronated to prefer the goodie packs over new builds or something. And just going to ay it...I agree when it comes to how young gwen feels like pedo bait a bit. She's nowhere near close to be in the game but she's plasterd all over the place for the goodie packs from what i've gathered. Not to mention from what they imply. ALot of it is art of her being dominated or made into a pet or sex toy for Ben.

Honeslty all the girls are, but with young gwen in particualr it's noticable which is a bit....Uncomfortable to put it midly and this is still not even everything...
doesn't matter what it started as it matters what it becomes and it became a pile of shit

Reactions: Jarul and Knight
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes