Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
patreon seem to be active, making $1.7K month.. so newer update on patreon ?
Nope, he states on his patreon that all updates are always for free, only thing you get from Patreon are goodies
That's nearly a year and a half of income without an update, his other game ("Shagworthy") having its last update in 2020

And with the "progress board" being mostly empty, no, I am not keeping hope :/

Reactions: Eland51298

BoredAl

Jul 27, 2017
Akanoes is one of the most severely incompetent coders I have come across. Obviously, art is not the bottleneck here, as evidenced by 'goodie packs'. Many devs here went from being complete noobs to competent developers in the time it took these clowns to give us 0.05% of a completed game (7 years for those keeping track).
On top of that, Newman is an excellent grifter, well versed in recognising community members who are likely to loyally bully regular members who raise valid questions about timelines. They ensnare simps and lonely people by using women and Discord mod roles as bait, essentially. Go to their Discord to see evidence of all this wholesomeness. And this is besides the obvious and disgusting pedo-baiting and pedo-validating with 'petite Gwen'.
If I had any authority here, I'd ban them for wilful malfeasance. Glad to see that the abandoned tag has finally been applied to this giant grift masquerading as a game.

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Akanoes is one of the most severely incompetent coders I have come across. Obviously, art is not the bottleneck here, as evidenced by 'goodie packs'. Many devs here went from being complete noobs to competent developers in the time it took these clowns to give us 0.05% of a completed game (7 years for those keeping track).
On top of that, Newman is an excellent grifter, well versed in recognising community members who are likely to loyally bully regular members who raise valid questions about timelines. They ensnare simps and lonely people by using women and Discord mod roles as bait, essentially. Go to their Discord to see evidence of all this wholesomeness. And this is besides the obvious and disgusting pedo-baiting and pedo-validating with 'petite Gwen'.
If I had any authority here, I'd ban them for wilful malfeasance. Glad to see that the abandoned tag has finally been applied to this giant grift masquerading as a game.
I agree with this post wholeheartedly but I am still sad to see this abandoned (even though it's been gone a long time), I really wish there was more Ben 10 games/stories where the focus was on teen Ben and Gwen rather than the pedo stuff.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
questions: how do I get Gwen to stay with me? Where and the hell do I find the Annodyte Dust or whatever? And when is Pakmar gonna return?
iPB1AUU.gif

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes