Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Working on that public build after taking a week off. Had been working non-stop with no weekends for months XD Only a few art errors to fix and we're golden.
You guys should just take your time :), It's a great game and i'd hate to see you guys quit cause u feel rushed

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
So everytime i interact with spider cam in my inventory it added a new ad thing for creep cam, i finally realized i needed to go on the site but it after it opens it bugs out and wont progress. probably because i have 8 ads for it in my inventory, anybody know a fix without restarting my entire save? also side note, vreedle fight sucked ass, any tips for how to quickly increase combat capabilities without repeatedly dying to the fistrick hoes and mechs?

-Edit clicking on the screen past the point where it takes you out of the computer (black space with my resolution) allowed it to progress where clicking center did not. also cleared all the extra ads by entering and leaving the website

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So everytime i interact with spider cam in my inventory it added a new ad thing for creep cam, i finally realized i needed to go on the site but it after it opens it bugs out and wont progress. probably because i have 8 ads for it in my inventory, anybody know a fix without restarting my entire save? also side note, vreedle fight sucked ass, any tips for how to quickly increase combat capabilities without repeatedly dying to the fistrick hoes and mechs?
Through story progression you can find 2 free Plumber class handgranades (explosives).
Use them for this fight after shutting down the shield with your fire elemental.
If you fight against normal grunts you can also find weaker bombs, so you should try to get some of them.
First kill the smaller guy and after concentrate on the big guy... use the speed Alien to interrupt the big guy just before he is ready to shoot his charged weapon.
Until the small guy dies the battle can be very RNG from my experience.
After the battle make sure to buy more plumber granades, as the next story related battle is already on the way and can't be postponed for more than a shopping trip at the plumbers

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Is this a new version with content or not? 005b
I checked it and my old saves dont work, except for ending screen for that says "thanks for playing 005a"
Hmm

catsprin

Apr 17, 2019
is there going to be some fix where during a combat sequence, the icon of the character on deck to do the next attack will be made clearer? more often than not, there are multiple icons overlapping, and I can't tell which of the baddies is about to attack next, so i sometimes attack the wrong character because I can't see who it is.

Corben

Feb 22, 2018
I can't exit out of the outfit editor for the "undercover" bit that comes after Kevin gets his ass beat on mobile. Any advice?

EagleDye

Nov 18, 2018
So is the game still being worked on? the game is actually pretty impressive, hopefully the creator is doing good these days keep up the good work man

Reactions: Kaj_Mari98
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes