Others Completed Bend or Break. Legend Of Korra Capture Simulator [v1.1] [Sunsetriders7]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
svPh6cC.jpg

Overview:
Bend or Break is a Legend of Korra Hentai Parody based on her being kidnapped
by Tarrlok in season one.​

Thread Updated: 2017-12-03
Release Date: 2016-04-06
Developer: Sunsetriders7
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks Cirro84 and Salamatama for the link.

Hl3lAl4.jpg cJzLz3g.jpg iu7t9kh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I remember playing this and then finding out he was making SU. I can still remember the hype I felt. And then the hype I felt when looking for the most recent version and discovering F95.
Man, I love how Sunset draws Korra. Look at all those sweet muscles. I just wish there was more to do in this game though. Hopefully he will make another one when he finishes SU. I believe he said that was the plan.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I remember playing this and then finding out he was making SU. I can still remember the hype I felt. And then the hype I felt when looking for the most recent version and discovering F95.
Man, I love how Sunset draws Korra. Look at all those sweet muscles. I just wish there was more to do in this game though. Hopefully he will make another one when he finishes SU. I believe he said that was the plan.
He's working together with on something at the moment, no details yet though.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
He's working together with on something at the moment, no details yet though.
I heard about that. I doubt it's Korra related though. Newman is the artist on that project. SR7 are just directing it, I think. And maybe writing too.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I heard about that. I doubt it's Korra related though. Newman is the artist on that project. SR7 are just directing it, I think. And maybe writing too.
Yea, Newman does the art but also writes and designs the game mechanics.

Reactions: ponyguy

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
What is SU? Steven Universe?

Reactions: uncleaR1596

Grundy12

Jun 11, 2017
I remember playing this game and it kept crashing halfway through.

Like, not an actual crash with an error message, but at some point I'd get to a screen with no text and no options to click.

Reactions: GaRbS

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I member this game. It was pretty decent tbh. A little too straight forward, there is barely a corruption, more like a "doesnt matter anymore, lets fuck" switch in her head flipping but still decent.

Think it came at the same time as some other korra-trainer games. MindbreakStudios made one...or is still making.....they will never make it to a full game anyway but thats kinda unrelated here... ( ' - ')

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
since when is this game last time i played this game it whas just the begin off the game does this mean sunsetriders finnaly finishd this game for reals

Reactions: yajayi6549
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes