hopefully there's update one day

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
UPDATE

edit: password for any files: raven

Chloe-Max.gif Max1.gif Max2.gif Claire-Jill.gif

Here's a proper update. o_O Took me all day to sort through it. It contains all unwatermarked animations up to date minus what's already in OP (minus 'Claire and Tyrant' which is higher quality than original post), sorted by year.

2017-2024 is original quality, sorted by year. If it has a watermark, there is no unwatermarked version available.
2014-2016 is NOT original quality (dead links on patreon). I gathered most animations from rule34hentai.net. Honestly, it's a clusterfuck and definitely missing stuff, but I organized it best I could.

Also, thanks Claire R.E. for posting some older works! I cross-referenced and gathered a lot of missing original files!

I will post audio remux collection in the future as there's a lot to sift through at the moment.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I remuxed audio for quite a few animations, and added a few alternate angle type stuff from Darkdreams. I also switched from googledrive to mediafire and updated links in my post above. Let me know if the mediafire link doesn't work. I just created an account there, so not sure if I need to change any kind of sharing properties.

Linkle.gif Marie.gif DvaMercy.gif Tali.gif

Last edited:

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
I remuxed audio for quite a few animations, and added a few alternate angle type stuff from Darkdreams. I also switched from googledrive to mediafire and updated links in my post above. Let me know if the mediafire link doesn't work. I just created an account there, so not sure if I need to change any kind of sharing properties.

View attachment 3389025 View attachment 3389026 View attachment 3389024 View attachment 3389029
awesome work

Tsolkg

Sep 9, 2023

View attachment 3389025 View attachment 3389026 View attachment 3389024 View attachment 3389029
can you reupload 2017,2019,2020 and 2023 please it got deleted on mediafire, gofile is empty also :( thanks

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
can you reupload 2017,2019,2020 and 2023 please it got deleted on mediafire, gofile is empty also :( thanks
What does it say exactly, or can you post a screencap? Because all the files are there on my end.

Tsolkg

Sep 9, 2023
What does it say exactly, or can you post a screencap? Because all the files are there on my end.
it says "
Well, looks like we can’t go any further
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our ."
:confused:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Probably somebody reporting the files. :rolleyes: I'll reupload to zip file called "2017-2019-2022-2023" and put a password on it: raven

Reactions: Tsolkg

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This guy's stuff is amazing. I especially like the Max Caulfield animations.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Thread updated with massive additions. Please read the changelog. Check the filelist if you want to burn your eyes. Oh and here's a to thumbnails of the videos in the collection. No thumbnails for the gifs though.

Thanks to Claire R.E. for providing some of the older works and RavenOfOld for cross referencing and sorting the files. I've then compared what they provided against aggregate and original sources before once again sorting them into their respective years.
From what I've checked and cross referenced, whatever is in the thread is what remains as the original sources of some works, particularly older works, no longer exists. There is indeed missing stuff but what is missing is so small that it isn't worth being sad over. Like around 10 videos are missing due to the original sources that hosted them dying out. There could be more but again, dead sources.

Here is where I've checked for their content:
| | | | | | | |
| | |

Why no VR videos from DarkDreamsVR when they collab with Beowulf1117?
As much as I would love dig through their stuff, their content is so niche that it wouldn't fit with broad appeal due to it being VR focused. Furthermore, the filesize of VR videos is so huge, it would dwarf what is already in the main thread. If you want to masturbate to VR videos, Google DarkDreamsVR and you'll find their Beowulf1117 collab VR videos hosted somewhere.