Tool Unity Bepinex Autoinstaller v2.0.0

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
This game is newer and doesn't work on BepInEx 5, and also not on the pre version of BepInEx 6. You need to use the Bleeding Edge option. The only plugin in my tool that works for the latest bleeding edge Build rn is ES3SaveHook.
what is the bleeding edge option?

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a way for auto translate to translate the a game before hand so that we wont have to wait a second or two for live translations?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way for auto translate to translate the a game before hand so that we wont have to wait a second or two for live translations?
Short answer: no.
Long answer: you could ask for someone's completed '_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt', which contains all the -in their playthrough- encountered and then translated text...
Though that could be incomplete, could have been done with Google or Bing -whow knows; means quite bad, though-, and very probably no one would really bother.

Better to just wait that 1 sec or so. On the positive, once it's translated, it will be loaded instantly next time you happen upon that same text in-game.

Reactions: RN620

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
Short answer: no.
Long answer: you could ask for someone's completed '_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt', which contains all the -in their playthrough- encountered and then translated text...
Though that could be incomplete, could have been done with Google or Bing -whow knows; means quite bad, though-, and very probably no one would really bother.

Better to just wait that 1 sec or so. On the positive, once it's translated, it will be loaded instantly next time you happen upon that same text in-game.
I guess I'll just provide mine just in case someone is interested. Thanks

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
this thing work way better than when i try to install autotranslation myself lol, thanks

UserOfdoom

Mar 19, 2019
im getting an error about file is not a zip file wehn i try to install es3savehook
Found the issue; The zip files are not available anymore.
It seems they were once hosted on discord but not anymore. The Script downloads an empty file so you get the message "file is not a zip file"

Reactions: Henry1887