Tool Unity [BepInEx][plugin] Texture Replacer v1.0.6.7

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Strange... I tried that using harmony and added post process to texture replace. like a function named as "set_MainTexture" in "TransitionalRenderer" class. It's working on 2 images flip(?) animated scene.
It's working.. but textures are reset on next click wait. (It's same as original texture_replacer plugin)
So I woking as replace it again. but it's slow... 'cause do load texture from png file every time.
I compare with forced-texture_replacer. result is forced-texture_replacer is more smooth and fast..
I will try again someday(?). But as you said that it's not bad to using forced version.
Btw, I forgot to mention I tried using AutoTranslator's texture translation and it works, but it's much worse than your TextureReplacer. Same issue (background image shows up at all times instead of the original image) but it's worse.

Reactions: kumarin

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
hi buddy i have a request for you:

i am looking for dumping the texture from this game for editing purpose......
[GOAT VR]Gallery of Ambitious Talents
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/
here you find the last version
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-...-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/post-10663023

because going for the UnityAssetsBundleExtractor route will make me insane....

the game use lots of different texture with a lots of different character......
so is better try the texture replace method first....much easy and i also can control witch character goes dumped.....

the only prob is than is not working....ALT+F11 does nothing.....here the partial log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game use mono so i used the Texture_Replacer.dll

but the strange thing is than the game have 2 directorys with .exe
the main and the MonoBleedingEdge looks identical......

have tryed both with bepinex and both .exe with no luck...

can you tell me where is the prob and if there is a solution????

many MANY thanks!!!

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
hi buddy i have a request for you:

i am looking for dumping the texture from this game for editing purpose......
[GOAT VR]Gallery of Ambitious Talents
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/
here you find the last version
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-...-5-2-art-admirer-goat-vr.127600/post-10663023

because going for the UnityAssetsBundleExtractor route will make me insane....

the game use lots of different texture with a lots of different character......
so is better try the texture replace method first....much easy and i also can control witch character goes dumped.....

the only prob is than is not working....ALT+F11 does nothing.....here the partial log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game use mono so i used the Texture_Replacer.dll

but the strange thing is than the game have 2 directorys with .exe
the main and the MonoBleedingEdge looks identical......

have tryed both with bepinex and both .exe with no luck...

can you tell me where is the prob and if there is a solution????

many MANY thanks!!!
The game's unity version is 2021.1. Maybe plugins's OnGUI() function is not supported on Over Unity 2021 ver.
I try to force dump(flag set). but nothing dumped.
Making BepInEx plugin 6.x or the plugin just for that game will be works.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Here is v1.0.0.0.
Support dump with ALT-F11. location is "BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump\" sub-folder of scene name.
But don't recommended use the dumped images. It can be different with original(sort of color). Use UABEA, AssetStudio, or AssetRipper.
F1 key is disabled. It replace textures on scene cheanged automatically.
It will be work on another unity v4.x games.
hey man im a complete noob when it comes to stuff like this. I downloaded the file above but how do I use it?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
hey man im a complete noob when it comes to stuff like this. I downloaded the file above but how do I use it?
Do you want edit AQE's textures ? That version is the plugin which just for an AQE.
for use general purpose, use plugin at OP.

This plugin do the dump/replace unity textures on run-time.
To use this, You must install BepInEx 5(or v6.0.0 Pre.1). check the site for installation.
If success on loading on run game, you can dump the textures by alt-F11.
Edit texture files and put it to "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder.

Reactions: FerrusPhallus

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Do you want edit AQE's textures ? That version is the plugin which just for an AQE.
for use general purpose, use plugin at OP.

This plugin do the dump/replace unity textures on run-time.
To use this, You must install BepInEx 5(or v6.0.0 Pre.1). check the site for installation.
If success on loading on run game, you can dump the textures by alt-F11.
Edit texture files and put it to "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder.
wowie thanks bud

fenix12345

Oct 22, 2018
I've been trying to use this for NTR Legend and while I can get the game to dump textures, it doesn't dump all of them, and even those that are dumped don't seem to affect the game once edited, I've even tried to dump the images through other programs and while I did get them that way, they still wouldn't work.
I think it may be some incompatibility with the version of Unity the game uses, any idea?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I've been trying to use this for NTR Legend and while I can get the game to dump textures, it doesn't dump all of them, and even those that are dumped don't seem to affect the game once edited, I've even tried to dump the images through other programs and while I did get them that way, they still wouldn't work.
I think it may be some incompatibility with the version of Unity the game uses, any idea?
result is as what you said. I tried change the textures every 5ms, don't works.
May be use the cached way or something. tried change to not use caches, but don't works.

Sep 22, 2019
Hi, I tried to uncensor a game named Aikagura but I don't know how to use BeplnEx I download the files but nothing happens also I'm a noob with this kind of stuff.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hi, I tried to uncensor a game named Aikagura but I don't know how to use BeplnEx I download the files but nothing happens also I'm a noob with this kind of stuff.
May be you knew about .
And game is updated. 1 texture file was changed and some file are added.
He will not works for added files.
Installation is explained at his link. use the .

Sep 22, 2019
Sorry for the late replay I download three files of BepInEx 1# netlauncher 2# IL2CPP 3# was uncensor patch and I press alt + F11 and it worked Thank you for your help. but I dont know which files did the uncensoring.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry for the late replay I download three files of BepInEx 1# netlauncher 2# IL2CPP 3# was uncensor patch and I press alt + F11 and it worked Thank you for your help. but I dont know which files did the uncensoring.
BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\ folderf has modified images. Alt-F11 is just dump the textures.

Arioth

Feb 15, 2021
Thank you for this and for continuing to update the thread. I have used your a guide a number of times over the last year with several enjoyable successes. I'm sad that Japan is going to be forcing censorship in the art itself.

Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hi, I tried to use the to dump texture for AI deal Rays but there seems to be an error and there's nothing inside ModImagesDump

This warning appears when i launch the game
View attachment 3081885

This is the error i get after pressing Alt+F11
View attachment 3081883
I will check it sometime.
but you can dump images with . you're using Aideal_helper plugin. this plugin has texture replace function.
you can use dumpped images with Aideal_helper plugin.

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
I will check it sometime.
but you can dump images with . you're using Aideal_helper plugin. this plugin has texture replace function.
you can use dumpped images with Aideal_helper plugin.
Thanks,
Tried Asset ripper and AssetStudio, but i can't seem to find the specific texture (body texture) I was looking for... So I figured it might work with the tool you have here

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thanks,
Tried Asset ripper and AssetStudio, but i can't seem to find the specific texture (body texture) I was looking for... So I figured it might work with the tool you have here
AssetRipper has error with load the resource file. can load the "data.unity3d" file.
game client is unity 2019.4. you can use BepInEX BE #5xx + Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll(it's for BE 5xx. Texture_Replacer_il2cpp_net6.dll is for BE #6xx)
and you can use (with BE 5xx il2cpp)