Best Abandoned Game on F95?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3194223
  • Start date

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
It is also a bit about how the dev operates. I know one guy who takes months before putting out an update, but they are substantial.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well, I hope you don't abandon the game and community like he and every one of these devs did. Okay, not everyone since some people may have died or did die, don't blame those folks. But the rest who decided to just walk away instead of continuing or at least communicating to the fans really suck.

Well it all depends you know, some rly do struggle with mental health that they just cannot handle. Of course I dont deny that there is a lot of cunts just fucking with their fans. Some of us were just lucky and found escape in those lines of code :sneaky:

I hope you don't abandon the game and community
Not on the table

But the rest who decided to just walk away instead of continuing or at least communicating to the fans really suck.
Yes it does, I was there on receiving end and let me tell you I rly didnt like it. Thats pretty much the main reason I am here ;)

D

Deleted member 3194223

Well it all depends you know, some rly do struggle with mental health that they just cannot handle. Of course I dont deny that there is a lot of cunts just fucking with their fans. Some of us were just lucky and found escape in those lines of code :sneaky:

Not on the table

Yes it does, I was there on receiving end and let me tell you I rly didnt like it. Thats pretty much the main reason I am here ;)
Yeah, I don't begrudge people who quit developing. I don't like it when people don't honestly communicate the fact that they are quitting. People have a lot of real life things going on, I get it, but at least they could communicate that they are leaving and cancel their Patreons. Instead a bunch of people quit and keep taking money for as long as they can.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
There is some truth to it for sure but sadly I cant tell what is happening in those minds. All I know is that I love what I do and I want to do it for a very long time.

D

Deleted member 3194223

There is some truth to it for sure but sadly I cant tell what is happening in those minds. All I know is that I love what I do and I want to do it for a very long time.
And I hope you are able. Too few people are able to do what they love.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I see there's already some mentions of good ones like Connected (that one I really liked), and then of course there's Lexi, that with Chatter's passing, passed away as well, despite what GG envisions for it.

My personal favorite that despite all it's flaws I really enjoyed was Cabin In The Woods.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
This game Family Man is not really abandoned but the latest update was from august last year.

March 16th 2021 the DEV wrote this
Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA. I'm just finding less and less time to get in front of the screen and put in work. I have still been doing renders towards the next update and I fully intend to release it. I think it's best if I just don't give any sort of timelines anymore, it will just be a surprise when it happens. I really hate letting folks down by missing predictions. But no worries, I am healthy and incredibly happy with everything in life. Still not giving up on finishing this game either, it's just very slowing moving at the moment. Thank you all for the support I have received since this all began!
I love this game but will there be an update :unsure:

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I see there's already some mentions of good ones like Connected (that one I really liked), and then of course there's Lexi, that with Chatter's passing, passed away as well, despite what GG envisions for it.

My personal favorite that despite all it's flaws I really enjoyed was Cabin In The Woods.
Oh yes LEXI :love:

D

Deleted member 3194223

Isn't Cabin in the Woods a horror movie?

Lexi sounds cool but I don't want to start it since it doesn't seem like it went far...Sorry that Chatter died though, that sucks.

D

Deleted member 3194223

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I have a few in my folder with the abandoned tag:
FallOut [Dvoika Games] [2D][ABANDONED]
[SS] Waifus Attack [Takkongguy] [2D][ABANDONED]
Dark Woods Society [Ape Studios] [2D][ABANDONED] (3D in works still I hope, but loss of artist is a big loss)
The Pale Orc [Norden Ber] [2D][ABANDONED][FAV]
Come Inside [ttll] [3D][ABANDONED]
Bonerdale [Wonder Brewers] [2D][ABANDONED]
Broken Stones Saga [kiyankris] [2D][ABANDONED]
[NTR][VA] Escape From Z City 2 [SunNTR - Ghost_SM] [2D][ABANDONED]
[SS] MILF In Time [Aui] [3D][ABANDONED]
[SS] Horny As(s)ylum [Horny As(s)ylum] [3D][ABANDONED]
Probably more that I haven't checked the status of yet for this half of the year, might expand list in the near future.

Last edited:

skibiladoppop

Oct 18, 2020
There could be only ONE.
It bugs me till this day cuz dude who made it was my personal inspiration to start working on my own thing but I haven't played better game than
Love & Submission
I could also be biased towards veqvil cuz he was one of my 1st's, who knows (see u on the top buddy)

Started with dreams of desire (really a good one), but yeah LaS was the one which made me feel like "wow". The child prodigy.