VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ff0.jpg

Overview:
In this game you take on the role of a successful playboy seeking more from a relationship. You will meet the love of your life who has 2 teenage daughters. Your choices will affect the stories path, so will you choose to remain faithful to this woman or will your playboy life be too difficult to leave behind?
Thread Updated: 2020-08-18
Release Date: 2020-08-14
Developer: MoleMan -
Censored: No
Version: 9.1
Language:English
FanArt: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Extra: Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

mm.png ff1.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
The women are attractive, but there are some improvements you can make. I'm distracted by the mother of two's eye color. Her eyes have a milky, lifeless quality you'd see in a corpse. I apologize if the corpse comment is too blunt. Darken them a little, perhaps make them a strong blue or even hazel or brown. I'd also have her look directly at the center of the screen at the MC. She's talking to the MC, but her eyes are up and away as if she's looking at someone standing behind the MC.

Reactions: hentai charley

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
The Lewd mac upload is actually the Linux build. The Mega upload for mac is correct.

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly i'm not sure if those devs have nearly empty patreon pages because they fear that their game gets taken or if they really expect us to throw money at them with barely any informations especially since the latter happened before patreon went after the big games first.

Looking at google and yahoo i only find informations about marvels moleman and the simpsons moleman.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
story is about a guy (you) who is owner of a real estate establishement.
who say he have everything, but not a family of his own.
as you are beautyful and rich, you can fuck women easily.

game have game over. ( if you choose to "go home " at beginning.. well... "TRY AGAIN ! you hopeless !" )
and of course, you restart from very beginning

game have moaning sound at very beginning wich scare the shit out of me lol

i guess the women you meet at very beginning ( wich is banner middle one) will become your wife, you can name her.
she have one of the hell face when she drunk XD LMAO

you drink with her, shitchat and get her back to her home... then you go to your home and END !

super super short... you discover who probably gonna eb your wife ( or whatever as we probably gonna fuck them all) and she have 2 daughters (wich yu dont see, but probably the 2 on the banner)

i m not gonna vote or anything.. wayyy to short for give an opinion

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
WTF is up with the eyes? Eyes don't have a big black ring around the outside of the eyeball... so disconcerting, especially when combined with the Joker like smile she gives you in the bar. Really suggest fixing the renders on those eye balls.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes