VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Made a proper (hopefully) walkthrough with relative details about choices. Usually it's pretty straight forwards, but it has those few choices that impact some scenes. Walkthrough is in Excel format.
Will you be updating the Walkthrough

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v9.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Just finished the current update, really looking forward to having a walkthrough. I played around with a bunch of the choices at the dinner and can't wait to see what the other options for the rest of the game are.

Last edited:
Reactions: MMstudios

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Translate by Darax.jpg
Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan] - SPANISH TRANSLATION.
Hello people... again I bring you a new spanish update of this great game created by MoleMan.
As always I like to thank the creator for his hours of work and dedication to the game.
I wanted to tell you that the game is 100% translated manually, but for some reason there are some sentences that do not come out in Spanish, especially in the decision making, I think it is because of certain texts that can not be modified from the original file.

Thank you and enjoy.
;)

--------------------------------------------------------
Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan] - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL.
Hola gente... de nuevo os traigo una nueva actualizacion al español de este gran juego creado por MoleMan.
Como siempre me gusta agradecer al creador sus horas de trabajo y dedicacion al juego.
Queria comentaros que el juego esta traducido al 100% de manera manual, pero por alguna razon hay algunas frases que no salen en español, sobre todo en la toma de decisiones, creo que es por ciertos textos que no se pueden modificar del archivo original.

Gracias y que lo disfrutéis.
;)
Darax.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, just when it was getting good.
I like the game. Way too many game overs, but I liked everything.
It's a great story. I hope the next update is bigger.

Shinigami11

Apr 1, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Family Man v9.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'll make a new one when the 15 jumps to nonexisting labels were fixed.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Link not working

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I feel like theres some bugs with my game. during the second yoga session, it seems to repeat the scene when samantha goes to the washroom and shows both scenes where you stare at Tiff's breasts and when you look away.

then during the dinner party when I encouraged elie to drink and after you both go to sleep, it seems to go back to the point where you're at the dinner table again and you decided to not encourage her to drink so much.

its making me wonder whats going on and why it is doing this? its making it hard to follow the story

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I feel like theres some bugs with my game. during the second yoga session, it seems to repeat the scene when samantha goes to the washroom and shows both scenes where you stare at Tiff's breasts and when you look away.

then during the dinner party when I encouraged elie to drink and after you both go to sleep, it seems to go back to the point where you're at the dinner table again and you decided to not encourage her to drink so much.

its making me wonder whats going on and why it is doing this? its making it hard to follow the story
Those items were corrected as of 9.1, at least I think I got all the errors.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Those items were corrected as of 9.1, at least I think I got all the errors.
when I played the 9.0 I was getting an error when choosing certain paths, like when I had to choose to either look closer to tiffany's cleavage or to look away, I got an error when looking closer. but with 9.1 I dont get the error, but I get the rubberbanding bug where it repeats the scene with the other path instead.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes