VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Indeed! I know a great lollipop brand. Cherry flavor. That was what you were talking about, right? Lollipops.

Isn't she Hannah from SOM model? She is super super cute!
Yes, that's the same model IIRC...

And it can be cherry flavored if that's what she likes ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ayhsel

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Damn people like drug addicts begging for updates i dont blame dev if he abandon it:ROFLMAO: it comes when it comes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
What ever you do don't abandon this one. I know many people poke fun about the younger sister being a little homely....but I think that she is very well thought out. I love her lol. There are lot's of beautiful girls in this gaming world but once and a while you run into one of these girls.Very different
No plans to abandon it, so no worries. I wish I could get updates out faster and larger but reality is, I am just very limited time wise. Full time job, 3 little step kids, teen son of my own, house stuff, wife stuff, its just always something lol.

Thanks for the kind words tho, they are always appreciated!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No plans to abandon it, so no worries. I wish I could get updates out faster and larger but reality is, I am just very limited time wise. Full time job, 3 little step kids, teen son of my own, house stuff, wife stuff, its just always something lol.

Thanks for the kind words tho, they are always appreciated!
So relieved to hear this :) best of luck with, what seems to my single ass, your choas :LOL:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just thought I would pop in to see how things are going. Slowly, I can see. Take care of your family. Us horny folk will just have to patiently wait until the real family man has time to work on the fictional one. Have fun, stay safe, and take care. Thanks for providing all the fun entertainment that you have already done.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
So i am a Patreon to this game but i am not following it on Patreon because i can't figure out how for some reason.

Even though i am following other creators i seem to be missing the button or option to follow this game is it because i am a Patreon ?

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes