VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So i am a Patreon to this game but i am not following it on Patreon because i can't figure out how for some reason.

Even though i am following other creators i seem to be missing the button or option to follow this game is it because i am a Patreon ?
If you are a patron you automatically follow it.

So any updates should appear in your "posts by my creators"

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Just a little update all, was supposed to be in new house (finally) as of last Saturday... what should happen on Friday? Me, my girl and one of her boys all get fucking COVID! I’m 5 days in and can’t shake the damn fever. It’s just enough to be a damn nuisance. Couple days later my son tested positive. Been a pretty shit week and still stuck in old house. Anyways, be safe all!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just a little update all, was supposed to be in new house (finally) as of last Saturday... what should happen on Friday? Me, my girl and one of her boys all get fucking COVID! I’m 5 days in and can’t shake the damn fever. It’s just enough to be a damn nuisance. Couple days later my son tested positive. Been a pretty shit week and still stuck in old house. Anyways, be safe all!
Take care of yourself and your family. Hope you recover quickly. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That sucks to hear. Hope it gets better for you all, not just cause I love the vn, but mostly :p

Seriously take care

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I got Covid myself a few days ago. Pretty mild symptoms all things considered but definitely a nuisance. For me nasal congestion, runny nose, coughing up some phlegm...yuck. Anyhow, looking forward to progress when it comes !

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Take care, my friend... that you and your family recover as soon as possible.
Lots of strength!
Darax.
;)

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Ok all, fought the damn fever from Covid for 12 fucking days. The last 4 I spent in bed all day. Finally feeling 100%! We are getting settled in new home, I am writing this from my brandy new office, no more working in a damn closet. Full office, full desk, privacy and even a lake view lol. Waiting on the all clear to return to work. Also am officially back working on Family Man after 3+ weeks of no progress. Sorry all, but it's good to be back! Thank you all for the kind words!

Cheers,

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Ok all, fought the damn fever from Covid for 12 fucking days. The last 4 I spent in bed all day. Finally feeling 100%! We are getting settled in new home, I am writing this from my brandy new office, no more working in a damn closet. Full office, full desk, privacy and even a lake view lol. Waiting on the all clear to return to work. Also am officially back working on Family Man after 3+ weeks of no progress. Sorry all, but it's good to be back! Thank you all for the kind words!

Cheers,
Kick ass! Glad you and yours are healthy.

Reactions: MMstudios

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Cheers,
Whoa, had no idea you were going through that. Got quite a scare already with Windward Games from Bad Teacher mid year...
Good to hear you're back and well.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes