VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Anyone on his discord? Last Post on his Patreon said something about him planning to release v.010 in mid-January, and then even his "weekly" bonus images haven't been posted there since two months ago...

Reactions: SNOW 777 and Banish

Stonethrower

May 14, 2019
good question. I hope the guy is ok at least with the shit going on.
According to his patreon they got hit with the covid hammer 1 day before moving house.
Then I guess moving house did happen eventually as he talks in a post 1/2 way in Jan about work he had to do on his new house.

So we will just need to be patient.

Reactions: Banish

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA. I'm just finding less and less time to get in front of the screen and put in work. I have still been doing renders towards the next update and I fully intend to release it. I think it's best if I just don't give any sort of timelines anymore, it will just be a surprise when it happens. I really hate letting folks down by missing predictions. But no worries, I am healthy and incredibly happy with everything in life. Still not giving up on finishing this game either, it's just very slowing moving at the moment. Thank you all for the support I have received since this all began!

Cheers,

MM

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA. I'm just finding less and less time to get in front of the screen and put in work. I have still been doing renders towards the next update and I fully intend to release it. I think it's best if I just don't give any sort of timelines anymore, it will just be a surprise when it happens. I really hate letting folks down by missing predictions. But no worries, I am healthy and incredibly happy with everything in life. Still not giving up on finishing this game either, it's just very slowing moving at the moment. Thank you all for the support I have received since this all began!

Cheers,

MM
No worries here MM. We're good people who can wait whatever it takes. Just TCB and we'll be here. (y)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Cheers,

MM
Nice to hear from you again MM, and its good to hear you are safe and sound. :)
Looking forward to see the Queen and her Daughters and also Mrs. Red in the Head Fire in the Bed when it is ready ;)

Reactions: uhhhok

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

Cheers,

MM
Great to here..Love this game

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

Cheers,

MM
Nice to hear from you and that everything is ok with you and we hope that the excellent game will continue even if it takes longer

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020

Cheers,

MM
Come on buddy, take it easy and work in the project.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Was following Bad Teacher meself... What happened to Windward Games??? Never heard anything meself.
Its "believed" that he passed away.
Those who worked with him claimed he was professional and that for him to up and vanish is most likely
a sign something bad happened because he always communicated.

After that post people just adopted the fact something bad happened or he possibly gave up.
Since he seemed to enjoy working on the game..... Well you get the idea.

Is all speculation and no real fact all we know is he went dark and someone logged into his patreon once.
Don't want to leave on such a morbid note.
All of us wish his family the best.

Reactions: unkoown
May 26, 2018
Its "believed" that he passed away.
Those who worked with him claimed he was professional and that for him to up and vanish is most likely
a sign something bad happened because he always communicated.

After that post people just adopted the fact something bad happened or he possibly gave up.
Since he seemed to enjoy working on the game..... Well you get the idea.

Is all speculation and no real fact all we know is he went dark and someone logged into his patreon once.
Don't want to leave on such a morbid note.
All of us wish his family the best.
Damn, hope and pray that is not true. Will be praying for him and his family.

Reactions: unkoown
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes