VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So I NEVER do this in a VN, but I just did a "screw everything that walks" run and I have to say I like the content of the scenes and whatnot (the daughter spying on the mother, secretary, maid, etc) but it's something I wouldn't ever do in a serious run in a VN. I wanted to see all the content that was in this game now that I just re-installed it.

I do have to say though if you plan the man-whore route, it's certainly going to lead to disaster later in the game. I feel a full on "Fatal Attraction" moment coming.

• Haha
Reactions: MMstudios

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So I NEVER do this in a VN, but I just did a "screw everything that walks" run and I have to say I like the content of the scenes and whatnot (the daughter spying on the mother, secretary, maid, etc) but it's something I wouldn't ever do in a serious run in a VN. I wanted to see all the content that was in this game now that I just re-installed it.

I do have to say though if you plan the man-whore route, it's certainly going to lead to disaster later in the game. I feel a full on "Fatal Attraction" moment coming.
probably depends on the choice. since the wife of the best friend informs MC's GF that men like the MC tend to have more then one girl. not the exact quote but yeah something like that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
probably depends on the choice. since the wife of the best friend informs MC's GF that men like the MC tend to have more then one girl. not the exact quote but yeah something like that.
I do sort of want to see what happens with Ava and Carly so my curiosity is certainly going to get the better of me. Among the other girls besides the main one, those are really the only two that my interest in piqued in.

Reactions: Look-see
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes