VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I do sort of want to see what happens with Ava and Carly so my curiosity is certainly going to get the better of me. Among the other girls besides the main one, those are really the only two that my interest in piqued in.
i always had an issue with the youngest daughters face. well at least from the banner pic. been a while since i played.

really feel bad for the maid. and im curious (although dont want to SEE) what is going on that is worse that what we already know is going on in the house. cause apparently she liked the MC cause he seemed nice (according to choices i think, again been a while since i played) but him having sex with her wasnt a big deal for her so yeah curious if best friend is abusive or if he's involved in some stuff.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i always had an issue with the youngest daughters face. well at least from the banner pic. been a while since i played.

really feel bad for the maid. and im curious (although dont want to SEE) what is going on that is worse that what we already know is going on in the house. cause apparently she liked the MC cause he seemed nice (according to choices i think, again been a while since i played) but him having sex with her wasnt a big deal for her so yeah curious if best friend is abusive or if he's involved in some stuff.
Yeah I feel the same about the daughter. Just, something is off. Ava reminds me of Layla from Intertwined, so I have no issue there at all, but the youngest one, I agree about.

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
A well known member with more than 1,000 posts and doesn't know the rules.

Prefix Definitions:
Abandoned:
The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Last post on Patreon was March 16. Come back on June 17 with your request ;)
"or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."
the developers last post here is on 27th of april...

xey123

Jan 5, 2021
This game has not been updated for a long time, waiting, hope to see the new version as soon as possible, come on

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Hey dev if you read these I love your game found it on an old pcat a ver 8 or so am updating now to ver 9, but see its been a while for an update... here is hoping you didn't give up on your vision... and for the record I for one do like the younger daughter, she is unusual but still good looking in her own way ... she has career oriented lips

Reactions: Andrew Rider

McWhite333

Jan 25, 2019
Hi dev what happened? New office does not work I suppose. In your Patreon first weekly updates. Later monthly updates and since March no updates? Hope you find the time to go on. I liked the game.

Reactions: Deadshot101

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Hi dev what happened? New office does not work I suppose. In your Patreon first weekly updates. Later monthly updates and since March no updates? Hope you find the time to go on. I liked the game.
Well, the dev now has exactly three weeks left to post something regarding this game, so it doesn't get tagged as abandoned. So I guess we'll know soon™.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, the dev now has exactly three weeks left to post something regarding this game, so it doesn't get tagged as abandoned. So I guess we'll know soon™.
:FacePalm:
Might want to check the date on this post from the dev... It takes way longer than one month for a thread to get the "Abandoned" tag added to the title, short of the dev themself saying it's abandoned.

• Angry
Reactions: Deadshot101

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Still not abandoned everyone, just still very little time to progress. I can't ever seem to find time to do anymore than continue making renders. Coding and writing takes at least 2 full back to back days to really get a lot accomplished and I can't seem to find more than an hour or two in a row. I still have no intent to quit, but one day (not sure when) and new chapter will arrive! :)

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes