VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It used to be common, it's more endangered now.

Never thought i'd see the day when common sense would be hunted to near extinction.
I could not agree more. I'm seeing more and more people here with the I.Q. of a rusty doorknob and who are just plagued with the stupidity trait. Aren't humans supposed to be intelligent beings? Then we have those who come on here that are evolutionary dead-ends.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I could not agree more. I'm seeing more and more people here with the I.Q. of a rusty doorknob and who are just plagued with the stupidity trait. Aren't humans supposed to be intelligent beings? Then we have those who come on here that are evolutionary dead-ends.
Nice, lose alot of devs from thoughtless posts. Takes 500+ hours for alot of these updates, some do it full time and some do it in there spare time. Gotta know the difference. If it aint your money why care.

Reactions: Reifon

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
On a side note, i have supported in the past and i do not do so now for reasons as updates are inconsistent but this has always been, people have lives. No issues there but this is a very good game, one of the better ones and if the Dev ever decided to go all in i would not be surprised if support went up 10x in a couple updates.

Reactions: Raife

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
It used to be common, it's more endangered now.

Never thought i'd see the day when common sense would be hunted to near extinction.
i say we remove warning labels from everything and let nature sort all out
and after that we get peace and quit time ( for a time)

in the meantime we enjoy the next update when it is due
even the tortoise won the race against the hare in the end

just do you dev
and if you find an hour or even a minute to do a render
or think of a new development in the story
that is enough (at least for me )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

in the meantime we enjoy the next update when it is due
even the tortoise won the race against the hare in the end

just do you dev
and if you find an hour or even a minute to do a render
or think of a new development in the story
that is enough (at least for me )
I used to wonder why peanuts had a warning on them saying "may contain nuts" and I was informed it's to warn people with peanut allergies.

Then I started wondering how many idiots with peanut allergies bought eanough peanuts and started dropping dead that someone thought "I think maybe we best start warning these complete imbeciles that these packets of peanuts contain peanuts and maybe don't eat them if you are allergic"....

Then I come to this forum and I read some posts a few people make and it reminds of those people that came before the warning labels.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I hope the next update is decently long i kinda want to marry the mom character and be a good papa to the two daughters
What an icky pervert you are. You should want to get blown by the secretary on her knees under your desk while her husband is asking where she is, and then plow & creampie the two little girls on the bed next to their sleeping mother. That's what a decent human being would do, anyway.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
:unsure:
Three outcomes could be possible.
  1. The USA population drops by half.
  2. The USA population grows 10 fold.
  3. McDonald's introduces a pound burger with cheese served with scalding coffee.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes